Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she was going back to work? I havnt looked on her page in months .
This one loves been sick , doesnt know how live a normal life without the attention of a illness .
Yep back to work this month or so she said the other day. She needs a scan now though funny enough just as she's due to go back๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 8
She was never going back to work ...it was said here so many times ...! Why is her page private now ...did she say ?

Reactions: 7
She strikes me as the type who was never fond of work. Did she go to college or what did she do after school to end up with the job she had or was it just basic entry level no qualifications needed

Reactions: 3
Just noticed "girl mom" on her bio thing on insta. That's so weird

Reactions: 8
I wonder will she come on today and say something like.."a few of you have messaged me asking why have I gone private".... And then proceed to talk about here and how she's been "targeted and Bullied" and then have an old weep for herself, then she will build up sympathy,
The good thing about her doing something stupid like that is that it will draw people to this site and they will see that she's lying and she will prob lose more following.
She's what I like to call an "Eternal Victim" someone who thinks the world is against her if she doesn't get her own way and she's someone who will play unwell if she feels she's going to be in trouble by losing following etc.

All she will be doing is drawing drama to her page, something again I'd assume that brands don't like..they won't want to associate themselves with such a negative Nelly. And the likes of Andrea Roche who would sign a fricken cat if she thought she could gain from it will also probably drop her like a hot snot if she starts causing drama.

She either has to have Illness or drama in her life, she doesn't seem to know any different.

Reactions: 11
If she's blacked out a couple of times she needs to see a professional ASAP! What if she blacks out whilst driving? Surly that's a massive concern??
Or is she blacking out at the thought of a hards days graft ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 18
I wonder will she come on today and say something like.."a few of you have messaged me asking why have I gone private".... And then proceed to talk about here and how she's been "targeted and Bullied" and then have an old weep for herself, then she will build up sympathy,
The good thing about her doing something stupid like that is that it will draw people to this site and they will see that she's lying and she will prob lose more following.
She's what I like to call an "Eternal Victim" someone who thinks the world is against her if she doesn't get her own way and she's someone who will play unwell if she feels she's going to be in trouble by losing following etc.

All she will be doing is drawing drama to her page, something again I'd assume that brands don't like..they won't want to associate themselves with such a negative Nelly. And the likes of Andrea Roche who would sign a fricken cat if she thought she could gain from it will also probably drop her like a hot snot if she starts causing drama.

She either has to have Illness or drama in her life, she doesn't seem to know any different.

Keep us non followers updated!

Reactions: 9
I would imagine people asked her would she not get the scan done privately she works for laya and also has a few bob, and that's probably why she went private ๐Ÿค” and as for blacking out if that was really happening it would be quiet scary for the child ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 7
Weโ€™ll see how long private lasts maybe a full year ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃsheโ€™ll maybe do a few days max! Her content was pretty shite when she was public so god help her now! Just go scammen just go!!! Missy Iโ€™m so happy for u xx ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•hereโ€™s to a great 23 for u xx and all us trolls ๐Ÿ™„

Also non follower and I donโ€™t think I even want to know what lies sheโ€™s spilling now! Just hoping for followers Iโ€™d say

Reactions: 9
If she's blacked out a couple of times she needs to see a professional ASAP! What if she blacks out whilst driving? Surly that's a massive concern??
Or is she blacking out at the thought of a hards days graft ๐Ÿ™„
Listen, Iโ€™ve never had cancer thank god but even if I blacked out I would sit it out in A&E just incase! What a fraud

Reactions: 12
Yesterday she was sick and in need of a scan coz she having little blackouts . Today she's out for brunch babes๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 14
I'd imagine there's a sneaky reason behind her going private,her numbers have dropped drastically.My guess is she came on with the drama she's having blackouts to get attention,goes private then hoping people will follow her to see the drama unfolding,and hey she's gained followers again with drama.This one is a sneaky cunning yoke who will do or say anything for her own gain. unfortunately there will be fools who won't see through her like all us tattlers can.

Reactions: 17
Black outs wouldn't you need to inform your insurance company and not drive, imagine she crashes with her daughter in the car or kills another family on the road

Reactions: 13
I'd imagine there's a sneaky reason behind her going private,her numbers have dropped drastically.My guess is she came on with the drama she's having blackouts to get attention,goes private then hoping people will follow her to see the drama unfolding,and hey she's gained followers again with drama.This one is a sneaky cunning yoke who will do or say anything for her own gain. unfortunately there will be fools who won't see through her like all us tattlers can.
You can be sure there is a sneaky reason.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.