Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey witches!!………well I got some truly amazing news today!!
My blood markers are showing that my cancer is dormant at the moment!!
The cancer is still there but it’s having a very welcome sleep lol 😴😴
I’m still trying to process the news but it’s the best Christmas pressie ever!!
My beautiful son said ‘Mom it’s a Christmas miracle’ and it hit me then.
Thank you to each and every one of you beautiful women who have shown me so much love and support. I’m so emotional and so bleeping grateful.
Now I’m going to open a bottle of vino and slowly let the miraculous news set in.
Love…hugs…kisses and most of all thanks to all of you for your support and care.
duck CANCER witches!! 🖕🖕🖕🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕💕
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Fantastic news, have an amazing Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you to each and every one of you beautiful women who have shown me so much love and support. I’m so emotional and so bleeping grateful.
Now I’m going to open a bottle of vino and slowly let the miraculous news set in.
Love…hugs…kisses and most of all thanks to all of you for your support and care.
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Am so happy for you, I hope you have an amazing Christmas and drink plenty wine and I'll have a glass in your name as well ❤‍🩹❤‍🩹

• Heart
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
What fabulous news Hope you enjoyed the vino and have a fabulous Christmas with your family 🤶🧑‍🎄🎄💕♥💖🥂

• Heart
Scammen has been awful quiet the past few days, Has the ball finally dropped for her and has she decided to just give up social media..would we ever be that lucky ;)

Reactions: 10
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Best news!! Have a great Xmas with your family xx

• Heart
I'd say we are not happy the relationships over.
Maybe if she acted her age and stopped trying to be an insta Hun which she's failed at numerous times,she might have her little family .Like how many times do you need to fail to realise you've failed.Shes made a name for herself but for all the wrong reasons,she's going to be still trying 20yrs down the line because she just can't accept she doesn't have what it takes.Shes to be pitied really with what must be constantly in her head eating away at her to want this insta fame so badly.Shes an addict for attention.

Reactions: 18
Maybe if she acted her age and stopped trying to be an insta Hun which she's failed at numerous times,she might have her little family .Like how many times do you need to fail to realise you've failed.Shes made a name for herself but for all the wrong reasons,she's going to be still trying 20yrs down the line because she just can't accept she doesn't have what it takes.Shes to be pitied really with what must be constantly in her head eating away at her to want this insta fame so badly.Shes an addict for attention.
I think she thought the breakup and launch would redeem her somehow, it did neither and got her no increased attention or followers. There is this deep, valley of disappointment now I’d say. It seems to be a difficult lesson they all could learn from, don’t let influencing get the better of you.

@Missymeister delighted to hear this and hope you and your son have an amazing Christmas 🎄 ❣
@Missymeister this is great Christmas news xx delighted to hear and wishing you and your son a happy and healthy Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She should have just read here. We told her months ago this silly venture was destined to fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Too sick and in bad form to be on insta but not too sick to be out yet again this week

Too sick and in bad form to be on insta but not too sick to be out yet again this week
I’ve caught Covid, the flu, and strep this year but I’m RAGING I never caught instahunitis! I must be immune, wasn’t able to go on the lash or a #prstay the day after and was stuck up in the bed for days when recovered..

So… she’s dying of some non covid virus and she’s hoping Roiseeeeeen doesn’t get it as it’s sooo nasty. And yet she’s out in a restaurant infecting her family and the restaurant staff. Nice wan.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.