Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Purposely not posting it for a checkup Scammen so all the little sheep's message to make sure u okay?? Attention seeking bint

Reactions: 7
I really wish the government or HSE would step in and stop people like Shannon trying to "influence" people to buy CBD oil, especially when they don't have a clue what they're selling.
It can interact with so many different medications from anti-epileptic drugs, antidepressants, opioid analgesics, and lots more too.
It is actually quite deadly for people with epilepsy etc if not taken correctly. I actually work in healthcare so I have seen the reactions that some patients have to this.
CBD oil etc should be left to the professionals to speak about and not a thief like Shannon who thinks that just because it suits her life style that it would suit everyone's.

Reactions: 19
The man she met today was that the couple who orginaly set up the gofundme

Reactions: 7
I really wish the government or HSE would step in and stop people like Shannon trying to "influence" people to buy CBD oil, especially when they don't have a clue what they're selling.
It can interact with so many different medications from anti-epileptic drugs, antidepressants, opioid analgesics, and lots more too.
It is actually quite deadly for people with epilepsy etc if not taken correctly. I actually work in healthcare so I have seen the reactions that some patients have to this.
CBD oil etc should be left to the professionals to speak about and not a thief like Shannon who thinks that just because it suits her life style that it would suit everyone's.
Can you report her/the post

Surprised C byrne would be seen anyway near her after the thieving GFM. I’m blocked but did she arrange to Meet him?

Reactions: 5
So she's two years post transplant and from her news today it's all gone well,she's fit to go back to work but will she I wonder.Not a word about the GFM money being donated now for people going through what she has.Imagine what that money could do for for someone with cancer who has not had the privilege of a GFM.Thats even if there's any of that fund still there,her own friends reckon she's gone through it like water.The good news about her going back to work is we'll see a lot less of her mug on insta.

Reactions: 12
So she's two years post transplant and from her news today it's all gone well,she's fit to go back to work but will she I wonder.Not a word about the GFM money being donated now for people going through what she has.Imagine what that money could do for for someone with cancer who has not had the privilege of a GFM.Thats even if there's any of that fund still there,her own friends reckon she's gone through it like water.The good news about her going back to work is we'll see a lot less of her mug on insta.
One can only hope eh?

Really hoping these candles die miserably and she's left with oceans of candles about the place 😂

Reactions: 6
I’d say there is not a hope of her going back to work. She’s too Lazy. Not sure how her work colleagues feel About having her back- can’t imagine she’s too popular with anyone who knows her history!

Reactions: 10
Can you report her/the post

Surprised C byrne would be seen anyway near her after the thieving GFM. I’m blocked but did she arrange to Meet him?
I'm going to ring the ACAI today and find out what the legalities are with regards to her selling them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s possible she’s held on to a decent chunk of it and once she’s back at work earning a regular salary, she’ll be able to get a mortgage for a house. Unless life assurance issues means she wouldn’t be lent the money for now.

Reactions: 3
It’s possible she’s held on to a decent chunk of it and once she’s back at work earning a regular salary, she’ll be able to get a mortgage for a house. Unless life assurance issues means she wouldn’t be lent the money for now.
Even if that's her plan, then she still lied by saying she'd give it back to someone in need. It's not her money to go get a mortgage from.
I honestly don't think she'll last when she goes back to work, I reckon she'll be there a week or so before her "headaches" start or she's in pain etc and will have to go home and then be out sick for a few days and this will become a regular pattern for her and she'll give up eventually or be let go, I give her 6 months at most.

So she tipped her car today, part of me can't help but feel like Karma is slowly creeping in on this scammer's life. I hope that if she was liable that the other person will sue her for all the GFM money that she has left, if she has any.

Reactions: 13
Hey witches!!………well I got some truly amazing news today!!
My blood markers are showing that my cancer is dormant at the moment!!
The cancer is still there but it’s having a very welcome sleep lol 😴😴
I’m still trying to process the news but it’s the best Christmas pressie ever!!
My beautiful son said ‘Mom it’s a Christmas miracle’ and it hit me then.
Thank you to each and every one of you beautiful women who have shown me so much love and support. I’m so emotional and so bleeping grateful.
Now I’m going to open a bottle of vino and slowly let the miraculous news set in.
Love…hugs…kisses and most of all thanks to all of you for your support and care.
duck CANCER witches!! 🖕🖕🖕🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕💕
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Thank you to each and every one of you beautiful women who have shown me so much love and support. I’m so emotional and so bleeping grateful.
Now I’m going to open a bottle of vino and slowly let the miraculous news set in.
Love…hugs…kisses and most of all thanks to all of you for your support and care.
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
This is brilliant news...I've been thinking of you and so glad you've got good news ....have the best Christmas xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
B I’m ecstatic. We will definitely take this Christmas Miracle. Blessings to you and your boy xxxxx

• Heart
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Aw B this is great news and nice timing might I add 😉 Have the best Christmas, you deserve it xx ❤❤❤

• Heart
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Ah absolutely brilliant news. Have a fantastic Christmas 🤶 🥰

• Heart
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
That's amazing. Congratulations 🥰 I hope you have a brilliant and relaxing Christmas with your family 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
You absolute wee legend ye!
Have a beautiful relaxing Christmas and duck cancer!!
Always supporting you here B x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.