Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it just me that thought it was very bad form to go Instagram official with someone the day of a family wedding? she knew people would be talking about this

Reactions: 21

Jackjack38

VIP Member
We all know what she's like by now. There was absolutely no need for her to post anything. Just stay quiet, turn off notifications on insta and come back on the end of the month saying you needed a break.
No need to say anything about anything going on with her family member. She can't help herself.
Like I said she thrives off sympathy.

Reactions: 21

work4aliving

VIP Member
Thread suggestion : Hide the money Y'all, there's Scammen around !

Never forget this moment !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

dontcome@me

VIP Member
It’s about time for her going back to work after having years off. I’ve worked through cancer treatment twice as no other option. No big GFM to spend as I please. And I sleep great at night

• Heart

Nofilterdee

Heard from someone who attended that she was a pity & no one was paying her much attention. She had drama then that she got a call in the middle of it to say a brother of a friend had died. When they told her to head if she wanted she said that she wouldn't let them down? All drama. She also said she had a post about being asleep so she didn't have time to get ready?? - said alot were raging in Cobh cause obvs wasn't that important to her after they invited her. Hopefully RMDH gets more respect. Why accept an invite if you have no interest I'll never know. She called her the poor man's miriam mullins 🤣 thought so thought that was hilarious. She did say that there were fierce whispers re GFM on the night too. So it's not going away at all at all.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Up 174 followers one day and she hasn't been on in weeks. We seen you Shannon. She hasn't an honest bone in her body.

• Haha

GPRena

There are so many tiktoks that one could do. She picked one that mentioned money,hiding money,poor people around. She can say all she wants that it wasn’t about the gfm! Stevie Wonder could see that it was aimed at that. Pull the other one,treating people once again like complete idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
This is another " lets get as much as possible to spend how we like" same as Scammen, GUARANTEED....
I do believe in this case the woman is terminal and is incredibly desperate. I believe Scammen was treatable and scared but incredibly greedy.

i think the problem with this woman is that most people can rationally say that the mexico et al. clinics are preying on patients like her (desperate) and will take her money when we all know the sad reality is it probably won’t extend her life that much. But I can understand her utter desperation. But sadly I don’t think it will make much difference. And then what becomes of the left over money??

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
I really wish the government or HSE would step in and stop people like Shannon trying to "influence" people to buy CBD oil, especially when they don't have a clue what they're selling.
It can interact with so many different medications from anti-epileptic drugs, antidepressants, opioid analgesics, and lots more too.
It is actually quite deadly for people with epilepsy etc if not taken correctly. I actually work in healthcare so I have seen the reactions that some patients have to this.
CBD oil etc should be left to the professionals to speak about and not a thief like Shannon who thinks that just because it suits her life style that it would suit everyone's.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Treat yourself Tuesday? Don't make me laugh girl ya never stop treating yourself. With other peoples money I might add. What is with the stupid face she makes in her stories? Makes my hands itchy🤣🤣

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
She obviously doesnt give a flying fuck about what anyone thinks. The fact she was called out on radio and doesnt even bring it up then shows she will never, ever address it.

How can she not be mortified. She has a brass neck. She has to know that people are talking about her locally.

One thing though is that money cant buy class. She will alway be known as a fraud. Her daughter will always be known as "yer one that used her go fund me to buy a car's daughter". Parents at the school gate will be talking about it and their kids will hear and her daughter will more than likely hear about it from other children.

Her work colleagues will be gossiping about her and more than likely a few will be reading here.

She will never escape the go fund me. Long after the money is gone it will still haunt her.

Last edited:

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
She also has a post up about if you want to order from SNUG and giving the link. So family can't be that important to her if selling candles is on her mind 😑

• Wow
  • Haha

TheManorBorn

Shannen is heavy fingered on that delete button!! She deleted her friends comment back to that lady and the comments of another lady who was making very valid points. She really is a rotten human to the core!! She’s only disappointed she can’t delete our memories of her fraudulently scamming money from genuine people who donated in good faith! It’s a horrible shame such a kind and empathetic charity are associating themselves with the like of her.

redridinghood100

In the comments under the original tiktok post one of her friends who has a well known eyelash business commented under the post saying “I’m sending this to tattle” with loads of laugh emojis so they are all clearly as toxic as one another

• Wow
  • Sick

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
"Hide the money y'all there's poor people around".

Why didn't Sally O'Brien just say she was doing an impression which originated from the Dave Chapelle sketch show back in the day? I think there might be something deeper to making a reference to that particular sketch. The background to it is all black people in the US getting life-changing reparation money for slavery with Chapelle acting as the news anchor reporting on the developing story. Interestingly one character called Tron (also played by Chapelle) becomes the richest man in America and when asked by a correspondent what he is going to do with all the money he says " I'm gonna reinvest my money into the community". He then says "Psych" i.e. you totally believed that was what he was actually going to do and he is, instead, going to keep it all for himself.

An interesting and eerily accurate parallel with Shannen getting a significant amount of money and then promising to donate to charities, donate to others in the same situation she was in and then not doing that at all. Psych indeed. All a coincidence I'm sure <sarcasm> and it must be “disgusting” for people to infer this might be an in joke between them all making a veiled reference to the GFM situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18