Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There are so many tiktoks that one could do. She picked one that mentioned money,hiding money,poor people around. She can say all she wants that it wasn’t about the gfm! Stevie Wonder could see that it was aimed at that. Pull the other one,treating people once again like complete idiots.
What exactly did the voiceover say? I missed it

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I don’t notice much difference only that her hair is up and she’s not as tanned as usual or just had a better makeup match on

Gifted!

VIP Member
Hey chicks……haven’t been on here for a while and still have to catch up on what our Scammen is up to but quite honestly……I couldn’t give a flying fuck lol 🤣🤣

Today I got told by my oncologist that I am officially in partial remission 🥰🥰🥰🥰
My latest scan shows that yet again my lung tumours have shrunk and the tumour in my sternum hasn’t changed. Also there is no sign of any cancer cells in my lymph nodes or anywhere else in my body……to say I am grateful is an understatement 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Even my oncologist is flabbergasted!!!
I have been feeling well but there is always the worry that something is going on.
I need a right knee replacement for a couple of years and I am now well enough to have it done asap!!! There will be no stopping me!!!!
Hope you are all well and I wanted to share my amazing news with my Tattle bitches lol!
Love and hugs to you all. B xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕
Amazing news!

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Had she addressed the go fund me 12-15mths ago, the out pour of sympathy for these lumps appearing and having to get them checked, would be huge right now.

The boy who cried wolf.....

Would she not go to the parade to watch her daughter partake in it?!!
Is the child in it? She said Barry has her?

lucy66

VIP Member
Did she mention at all that poor girl Laura, from Longford that has has cancer and was told she'd only weeks to live.