Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww her hair is stuck to her head. Would she not wash it before going out. That bun looks disgusting

Reactions: 8
She is copying Eimear Hallahan who had the exact same content the other day about the bun , Eimear wears hers like that for months

Reactions: 5
Grand to be able to go out and not worry about packing crappy candles 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a huge fan of Eimear Hallahans and she is very transparent hence why she has no one giving out about her on this. Scammen on the other hand grease pot 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
I’m a huge fan of Eimear Hallahans and she is very transparent hence why she has no one giving out about her on this. Scammen on the other hand grease pot 🤢🤢🤢
Eimear’s newborn so sick for weeks in Dublin & what does she do? Set up a huge fundraiser for Bumbelance ❤ Shannen could take a bit more than hair inspo from her 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does this one actually think that's content 😴😴 it's not even funny, that child is crying for attention. Imagine the tanning company looking at the way she's trying to advertise their product.😂 She's soooo professional the muppet.
Completely agree with this 👏

Reactions: 2
So it's two years since her transplant, she just has to constantly bring up the Cancer, she can't let it go, it's like she thinks if she plays the cancer card that she'll get more engagement... by the amount of comments it looks like it didn't go in her favour.
Snug has died an awful death, she could have done some lovely marketing for Valentine's but the lazy witch chose not to. Easy knowing that she didn't pay for her business the way she doesn't even push it.
Remember the other day she said she had loads collabs this week, was it only B Perfect she had, yeah Scammen that's loads, moron.

Reactions: 14
Wtf was with the voice in them stories last night , like manic , baby voice reminded me of that other dose the queen of tullamore . And ffs wash your hair 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Ah lads if you told me she was a 14/15 year old getting ready to go to a disco last night I would have believed you 🙄my god she’s some pain in the arse

Reactions: 10
My cousin knows her landlord and apparently he found out about snug and told her she can’t be running a business from the house!!! There’s one for ye🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
My cousin knows her landlord and apparently he found out about snug and told her she can’t be running a business from the house!!! There’s one for ye🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was just reading up on that, she would have needed to notify the landlord and ask for permission as he could assess it and potentially up her rental rate. I wonder is she on the HAP scheme because if she is and was all over her stories saying how busy she is with Snug then she could have pissed her landlord off that way and he would have to report it over insurance etc. Typical Scammen trying to scam her landlord as well.

She'll be doing snug from the back of her "friends" car next 🤣 come to think of it would she have to declare her car as a business car if she's delivering for her business? Now we all know she's doing fek All with Snug so she wouldn't have to but it's interesting. I also wonder has she declared it all with the tax man. She strikes me as the type that would try scam her way out of everything.

Reactions: 10
Her story with her dying from a hangover made me really sad: she said the child was given a chocolate bar so that she (Scammen) could come upstairs to lie down. Then she went on about all her plans for the upcoming weekends (hens, events, weddings). I wonder does she ever think: maybe my child would love it if we just had a night in together with a movie.

The child must be so lonely, imagine your mam being in bed all day with a hangover :( I hope Barry’s family can still see her stories and can help give that child a bit more support

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.