Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously are people that stupid they can’t see through this one. Her friends and family are also to blame as they enable this behaviour! At least Barry and his family had the sense to let her alone!

Reactions: 18
Not a mention of smug candles in her busy month. Must be hoping it'll just go away😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder when their videos were pre recorded 🤔 she put up the one at night too soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dr Niamh Lynch talking about Influencers speaking negatively about their children on Instagram and immediately thought of Shannen. She was talking about the negative effect it can have on children. How does Shannen think it's ok to talk about her child's behaviour to thousands of strangers??

Reactions: 17
Waiting for this brazen woman to jump on the bandwagon and share the GFM that the other ones are sharing.....

Reactions: 13
Shannen wouldn’t dare draw any attention to anything GFM related.

I actually know (although not well) Laura the girl whose GFM is being shared and it is indeed desperate times.

I am however personally very dubious about that place in Mexico though. She has shared that treatment there will include immunotherapy but not a whole lot else and from what I know of that place, they offer alternative type treatments like infrared saunas and colonics etc… snake oil type stuff.
She doesn’t want to lay down and just die and I get that… this place is giving her some hope. But yet again a massive amount of money being raised in a short time and no real plan outlined should she not make it there in time etc. or not be well enough to go should that sadly be the case. What will happen to all that money then. Shannen’s legacy making us all reluctant to donate

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No way, would i either.... something fishy about it, going to Mexico?
Isn't that where Lindsay Bennet went fornsame treatment, then tried to raise more money through another GFM to get the same treatment somewhere else

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I fully believe the girl is desperate to find something that works but same as others I am dubious about this place in Mexico.

If I were her and its stage 4 I'd be spending the rest of my time spending time with family and friends not on instagram sharing stories of people sharing her post asking for donations.

Reactions: 15
I fully believe the girl is desperate to find something that works but same as others I am dubious about this place in Mexico.

If I were her and its stage 4 I'd be spending the rest of my time spending time with family and friends not on instagram sharing stories of people sharing her post asking for donations.
Her intentions are definitely genuine. There is no happy ending here, she will die if she stays in Scotland and doesn’t do anything else. Sadly I don’t believe she has much hope going to Mexico either but for a young girl, if that gives her and her loved ones some peace (knowing they did all they could and exhausted every option) then I don’t begrudge them that in any way… her GFM didn’t move very far for a good while so at least she’s looking like she’ll get the money now. Just hope it stops at the amount needed

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Cheeky witch! Isnt it easy for her to live her best life when shes funding it on other generous peoples donations for cancer treatment😤
Ah we're well overdue a troll story/ post complete with anxiety and mental health thrown into the mix

Reactions: 6
I'm so dubious about these gofundme type rallies for treatment.
My heart breaks for that girl but I don't know this place in Mexico, it seems to be taking advantage. If it had the cure then surely other countries would be on to it too!!!
There are many many people diagnosed with terminal cancer it makes me wonder why only a small amount of people go down the GFM route and only a very few catch the attention of the influencers and do the rounds

Reactions: 7
I'm so dubious about these gofundme type rallies for treatment.
My heart breaks for that girl but I don't know this place in Mexico, it seems to be taking advantage. If it had the cure then surely other countries would be on to it too!!!
There are many many people diagnosed with terminal cancer it makes me wonder why only a small amount of people go down the GFM route and only a very few catch the attention of the influencers and do the rounds
Unfortunately that place in Mexico is a scam aswell but gives people hope 😑

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't you think Scammen would donate some of The GFM that she pledged to pay forward to helping this lady..oh wait I forgot she spent it all.

Reactions: 9
Wow her GFM has really taken off today, earlier today it was at £54k and just now it’s at £143k, the power of influencing! I really feel for her and the desperation in her voice is heartbreaking 😢 But I can’t donate to a GFM after seeing Scammems fiasco.
Edited to add I agree on that Mexico place preying on the vulnerable 😞

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.