Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep for sure . I honestly feel she shouldnt talk about Roisin . Concentrate on her Ads & candles ect and keep the child off her Socials .
most of these huns have very little content without using their kids, even the ones who hide their kids faces are still using them for content

Reactions: 13
i dip in and out of here but my nose is at me.. a friend called me at lunch timeand said she has been in marymount all day (friend goes in and out of there for work at times) but has seen shannen twice today and once was in the lobby talking with a nurse. wonder whats going on i dont watch her stories everyday but did she say someone was scik

Reactions: 4
i dip in and out of here but my nose is at me.. a friend called me at lunch timeand said she has been in marymount all day (friend goes in and out of there for work at times) but has seen shannen twice today and once was in the lobby talking with a nurse. wonder whats going on i dont watch her stories everyday but did she say someone was scik
She just said family issues outside her control 🤷‍♀️

Regardless of who is or isn't in Marymount, this one needs to get her orders out. Just because she's upset doesn't mean your "business" is upset..
This just shows how unprofessional she is.
My dad runs a business and he has had some issues at home but he still had to keep his business running as he had customers to look after and orders to fulfil. If someone in the family died then he would try close as a mark of respect or of he couldn't close then he would have sufficient cover to do the duties instead.
I'm pretty sure legalities can come into play here also. If you've paid for an order and there is a delivery date set on it : ie 3-4 working days and you don't get the order then I'm pretty certain the business you ordered from has to refund p&p but still send your item.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd say there's no rush on orders lads, she's only sold 18 of the new launch Xmas candles. She had 150 of each at launch, theres 142 of one kind left anf 140 of the other. And those 18 could have been gifted to people not necessarily sold. At 34.95 she'd want to catch onto herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So this is at least the third time she has delayed / made an excuse for a business that is barely open

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she had a real financial input of her own funds she’d be flat out doing it but she more than likely used GFM money to fund it all and couldn’t give a shite about it all. And doesn’t put her all into it. You can tell by the way Sean Phipps package came and he is a “friend”.

Reactions: 11
All these huns are workshy, they want a brand for the money but want to do no work. If I order something I expect it to be sent out. If she can’t do it herself pay someone to do it. I think it’s safe to say it’s another hun flop

Reactions: 8
Does she want a round of applause for getting some orders out or something?👏👏🙄 must of been reading here again about orders still need to go out

Reactions: 11
This one is unreal ..its her company..her job ..family is important to everyone ..what about the mom who still has to work and leave a sick kid with nana or a person who still needs to go into work and can't visit a sick parent in hospital until after work or a husband who has to go to work and leave a wife at home stressed with a newborn ..not everyone has the annual leave or sick days to just pause life .....

Reactions: 13
This one is unreal ..its her company..her job ..family is important to everyone ..what about the mom who still has to work and leave a sick kid with nana or a person who still needs to go into work and can't visit a sick parent in hospital until after work or a husband who has to go to work and leave a wife at home stressed with a newborn ..not everyone has the annual leave or sick days to just pause life .....
these are the perks of having your own free business - she'll never understand real life stresses

Reactions: 5
Imagine her workplace in January. She’ll be that person who doesn’t put in a full week 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand. She drops the kid to school at 8:45am, then she leaves to collect her at what, 1pm? If she has to run an errand at 10:30, she’s gone for an hour. How long does it take to pack a few candles into boxes, slap on a label??? Surely she has a system that means she can do one candle per 5 mins or so. I don’t understand the delays.

Plus like most employed people (self or not) if you have stuff that comes into your life that disrupts your normal routines, you set an alarm and get up super early to smash through. Or you stay up late to catch up. Like, genuinely I don’t get it.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand. She drops the kid to school at 8:45am, then she leaves to collect her at what, 1pm? If she has to run an errand at 10:30, she’s gone for an hour. How long does it take to pack a few candles into boxes, slap on a label??? Surely she has a system that means she can do one candle per 5 mins or so. I don’t understand the delays.

Plus like most employed people (self or not) if you have stuff that comes into your life that disrupts your normal routines, you set an alarm and get up super early to smash through. Or you stay up late to catch up. Like, genuinely I don’t get it.
She has no incentive to work or make it work. She has never had a job long enough to have to earn a living. She’s been sick on and off since she was a teenager so I assume her parents helped out the first 2 times and then the go fund me was a cushion. Whether she sells 5 candles today or 500 she still has that lump sum to live from so she has no incentive to get herself up an hour before the child and get some orders out. She said she had no budget to gift the influencers? Bullshit she’s sitting on 200k. She just knew full well nobody wanted to be linked with her dodgy dodgy dealings

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.