Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just 3 comments on her latest candle post and one looks like it’s from her mother ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi my lovelies……just checking in. I’m doing good at the moment thankfully 🥰.
I started taking cannabis oil drops about 2 weeks ago and all I can say is the stuff is just incredible. I have to take way less of my strong pain meds and my energy levels the past week are hugely improved. I was waiting about 6 months to get the drops from this guy who makes them himself. And I ordered 2 bottles so he told me because it’s helping me so much I won’t have to wait anymore 🙏🏻🙏🏻 The taste is vile but my it’s honestly given me a new lease of life. My anxiety has improved my sleep has improved and most importantly my pain has reduced significantly. It will be I interesting to see if it had any affects in my tumours. My next scan is in February. And I have started seeing a really lovely guy……early days but he is kind and makes me laugh 🥰🥰
And as for the scammer and her candles………I would genuinely love to know how many she has sold??? And I hope she is happy in herself. She really has no shame. We all know the money used to fund, her hopefully a flop of a business, was from the GFM……karma Shannen karma. Your partner left you………he wised up and saw what a vile narcissistic woman you are. Actually woman is too good for you………bleep is perfect.
Hope all my amazing tattle witches are doing ok.
Love B xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I started taking cannabis oil drops about 2 weeks ago and all I can say is the stuff is just incredible. I have to take way less of my strong pain meds and my energy levels the past week are hugely improved. I was waiting about 6 months to get the drops from this guy who makes them himself. And I ordered 2 bottles so he told me because it’s helping me so much I won’t have to wait anymore 🙏🏻🙏🏻 The taste is vile but my it’s honestly given me a new lease of life. My anxiety has improved my sleep has improved and most importantly my pain has reduced significantly. It will be I interesting to see if it had any affects in my tumours. My next scan is in February. And I have started seeing a really lovely guy……early days but he is kind and makes me laugh 🥰🥰
And as for the scammer and her candles………I would genuinely love to know how many she has sold??? And I hope she is happy in herself. She really has no shame. We all know the money used to fund, her hopefully a flop of a business, was from the GFM……karma Shannen karma. Your partner left you………he wised up and saw what a vile narcissistic woman you are. Actually woman is too good for you………bleep is perfect.
Love B xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕
Yes B! Delighted to hear you are doing good and the pain has eased. Cannabis oil is amazing stuff I have seen first hand how it can benefit those who need it.
I'm so pleased to hear you are seeing someone too, I hope you have the bestest times together.
As always, super duper happy to see you check in here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love B xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕
That is wonderful news on all fronts B. Nice you're getting the breaks on your side. Enjoy every single second xx

Reactions: 2
Missy I’m delighted to hear you’re well and finding some comfort in the cannabis oil. ❤ I hate to sound all woo woo here but my SIL is a nurse, both of her parents have cancer, one all clear and her dad is starting chemo for (blood, I think) cancer in feb. They’ve been using wild apan daily. Some believe it suppresses cancer cells, my SILs dad worked with a woman who was diagnosed with terminal cancer 20 years ago, this woman did research and went all natural has been using this oil ever since and has not one cancer cell in her body since. Could be a coincidence but her mams lung cancer also cleared up quicker than the doctors predicted when she took it. They’re not the type to believe in alternative medicine, they all come from medical backgrounds. (SIL is an oncology nurse)
Here’s some info:
I use CBN/CBD medicinal gummies to manage pain and nausea for chronic migraine. I haven’t had to go into hospital for a drip as often. It works better than medication for me because I don’t have to deal with side effects.

Lovely to hear about the new guy as well! 🥰🥰

Reactions: 5
It is BEYOND WEIRD that a stranger would ask her to show her child more online. Like bleeping hell!!!!

Reactions: 18
Love B xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕
Great news B. Wishing you all the best with your new man! Karma is a b@tch!

Reactions: 2
It is BEYOND WEIRD that a stranger would ask her to show her child more online. Like bleeping hell!!!!
Agree, very odd. I also thought her answer was weird though - like of course sharing your child with strangers online is not a good idea because of hate etc. But what about the obvious matter of the child’s consent? Nineteen year old Roisin is not giving her consent to her five year old face, voice, dancing, galavanting being on the internet either. It’s an area so many parents are ignorant about (not just Shannen). In my family none of us have ever shared any pics of kids online, nada. Everyone’s different but I do wish more parents would wise up to it.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she writes them questions to herself lol
I think it’s obvious she does. Don’t think there’s anyone who would actually want to engage with her. She often addresses things brought up here. Can u imagine some randomer asking to share her child more in the internet 🙄 V sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think it’s obvious she does. Don’t think there’s anyone who would actually want to engage with her. She often addresses things brought up here. Can u imagine some randomer asking to share her child more in the internet 🙄 V sad.
Totally agree with you… she’d do anything to bring Barry up in conversation

Reactions: 9
She 100% seen where I said a few pages back that he must have custody or that she’s not allowed show roisin

Reactions: 8
They’re totally made up. She’s kind hearted? Objectively speaking, what kind/good hearted thing has she ever done? Not one to my memory .
I would imagine if they went to court to fight over access, the judge Made an order she is not to be shown on social media. They go nuts about pics on FB, never mind videoed etc

Reactions: 8
They aren’t married and unless Barry had one of those guardianship things done up would he have any rights over her really when it comes down to it ?

Reactions: 3
[
They aren’t married and unless Barry had one of those guardianship things done up would he have any rights over her really when it comes down to it ?
I'm not married to my partner but we've lived together 20 yrs and we have a 17 yr old. Even though he's down as her father on the birth cert only I have automatic right of guardianship and he has no rights of guardianship in the eyes of the law.

Reactions: 10
[

I'm not married to my partner but we've lived together 20 yrs and we have a 17 yr old. Even though he's down as her father on the birth cert only I have automatic right of guardianship and he has no rights of guardianship in the eyes of the law.
He may not have automatic guardianship etc but he definately has rights to see his daughter. Sure he has been her main career.

Definitely agree that someone has said/done something to prevent R being used as content. I think this is great as in the future, the poor kid will not want to be linked with her mothers behaviors.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.