Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how she has a friend. Over heard gossiping with that cousin about her "girlie" who had an affair and cheated on her husband and about her marriage breakdown. I'd hate to see how she treats enemies if that's how she is with her bff's.
Two faced doesn't even cut it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure how she has a friend. Over heard gossiping with that cousin about her "girlie" who had an affair and cheated on her husband and about her marriage breakdown. I'd hate to see how she treats enemies if that's how she is with her bff's.
Oh hey 👋 can you elaborate? I’ll stick the kettle on ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
was sat in the same restaurant as her a couple of days ago over heard her… she was talking about another “friend” of hers who got cheated on by her husband and she was calling her friend that got cheated on a twit because their whole friend group is saying it was happening with a long time and she didn’t listen….again there’s a baby involved….. she does hang around with a group of home wreckers I know all too well…….

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You sure it’s not one of her girlies who’s husband had an affair???? Unless there’s more affairs in her group they should all be on Jerry Springer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
was sat in the same restaurant as her a couple of days ago over heard her… she was talking about another “friend” of hers who got cheated on by her husband and she was calling her friend that got cheated on a twit because their whole friend group is saying it was happening with a long time and she didn’t listen….again there’s a baby involved….. she does hang around with a group of home wreckers I know all too well…….
God, her and her friends sound like a lovely bunch. She is one to be gossiping. I can only imagine what they say about her behind her back.

Reactions: 6
Where are her OG's when she needs a few candles packed. She makes it sound like such a burden that she HAS to do!

Reactions: 5
Pic in lift with a mask on posted so she can do a story later thanking everyone for their concern but she's fine she's just visiting someone. Looking for some sympathy today

Reactions: 9
Pic in lift with a mask on posted so she can do a story later thanking everyone for their concern but she's fine she's just visiting someone. Looking for some sympathy today
"Buy my crappy candles"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where are her OG's when she needs a few candles packed. She makes it sound like such a burden that she HAS to do!
Too disorganised to get things ready for her post collection so has to drive around and do deliveries herself. I was surprised it was Thursday yesterday and she hadn’t got orders from last Friday out yet. Beggars belief it does.

Reactions: 7
Too disorganised to get things ready for her post collection so has to drive around and do deliveries herself. I was surprised it was Thursday yesterday and she hadn’t got orders from last Friday out yet. Beggars belief it does.
That's really awful. When I had a webshop I worked around everything so if the kids were sick I would work for hours after they went to bed to get orders out. If I had something on in the afternoon I would get up really early and pack orders. I had my phone stuck to me 24/7 and would do admin in any spare moments like sitting in a waiting room, waiting for the kids to get out of school, waiting for the kettle to boil. Tbh that's the entire reason I had the webshop when the kids were young, because the flexibility was fantastic, although tiring but people have given you their money to buy stuff so you get the orders out.

Reactions: 14
If it’s taking her 6 days to ship items, I wouldn’t like to be trying to get a refund from her if there was an issue with a delivery.

Actually thinking about it, she would probably regard it as a donation and add it to her GFM

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.