Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may not have automatic guardianship etc but he definately has rights to see his daughter. Sure he has been her main career.

Definitely agree that someone has said/done something to prevent R being used as content. I think this is great as in the future, the poor kid will not want to be linked with her mothers behaviors.
Unless she cooperated he would have to go to court if he wanted access to her . He wouldn’t get full custody unless she signed the child over to him . It’s extremely hard to prove a mother is unfit , it could take years in court battles .Judges will always side with the mother . The smartest thing she has done is not marrying him.

Reactions: 4
Girls, are ye forgetting that this girl can barely look after herself, I would say she is thrilled Barry has her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[

I'm not married to my partner but we've lived together 20 yrs and we have a 17 yr old. Even though he's down as her father on the birth cert only I have automatic right of guardianship and he has no rights of guardianship in the eyes of the law.
An unmarried father will automatically be a guardian if he has lived with the child's mother for 12 consecutive months, including at least 3 months with the mother and child following the child's birth.

Reactions: 12
I just hope they can both behave like adults and put the needs and best interests of the child first.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t strike me as maternal or someone who enjoys the company of her child so she is probably happy to split 50/50 with Barry. It’s more than likely better for the child anyway. I don’t think Shannen thinks of anyone but herself and has a lot of growing up to do

Reactions: 7
An unmarried father will automatically be a guardian if he has lived with the child's mother for 12 consecutive months, including at least 3 months with the mother and child following the child's birth.
Is this new ? As it definitely wasnt always the case

Girls, are ye forgetting that this girl can barely look after herself, I would say she is thrilled Barry has her so much
Agree i dont think Barry will have any issues getting access to her.

Reactions: 3
I think since 2020 but could be wrong. It's only fair anyway! Bout time the laws started moving with the times 🙈
Oh 100% , going back quite a few years ago now a friend of ours went though an awful time as his ex stopped him from seeing their kid for months . She took the break up really badly and unfortunately used the kid to hurt him . Thankfully she came around and now all on very good terms . Im glad to hear things have changed .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think since 2020 but could be wrong. It's only fair anyway! Bout time the laws started moving with the times 🙈
I had my sidekick in 2015 and same rules applied then (here in Ireland anyway). The child's dad had to basically apply for guardianship and I had to consent ( they nearly always get it anyway unless said child is in danger etc).

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think that Roisin might not want to go see Santa over herself and Barry splitting up?
Some children do tend to behave in weird ways when parents split. My nephew was the exact same when his parents split. He became withdrawn from activities Like swimming etc, he did the same last year and wouldn't go see Santa. Maybe she should just concentrate on her child's well being rather than talking about her online not wanting to see Santa.

Reactions: 13
I swear my heart bleeds for these insta children who have strangers knowing about their parents break up or childcare set ups etc. like we shouldn’t even know how she spends her week. Good help these kids when they turn 16-18 and realise that 110k plus strangers saw her parents splitting up in real time and knew everything that was going on. It’s absolutely child abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I swear my heart bleeds for these insta children who have strangers knowing about their parents break up or childcare set ups etc. like we shouldn’t even know how she spends her week. Good help these kids when they turn 16-18 and realise that 110k plus strangers saw her parents splitting up in real time and knew everything that was going on. It’s absolutely child abuse
You are so right, it is a form of abuse. But these people care more about the following they receive from sharing their stories than they do of their poor children.
That little girl could well need therapy to understand why all this is happening to her family but Scammen is too busy getting her nails and lashes done to even notice. I hope someone belonging to Barry is reading here and advises him to get his child some therapy.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think that Roisin might not want to go see Santa over herself and Barry splitting up?
Some children do tend to behave in weird ways when parents split. My nephew was the exact same when his parents split. He became withdrawn from activities Like swimming etc, he did the same last year and wouldn't go see Santa. Maybe she should just concentrate on her child's well being rather than talking about her online not wanting to see Santa.
Yep for sure . I honestly feel she shouldnt talk about Roisin . Concentrate on her Ads & candles ect and keep the child off her Socials .

Reactions: 13
God love that child when Barry or Shannen moves on with someone else - you just KNOW Shannen is going to be a child about the whole thing. Either dumping the kid so she can go on dates and fall in love or be super weird about Barry getting together with someone else.

When the parent only cares about themselves, the child will always suffer. And now that there’s no Barry buffer in the home, poor child is exposed to Shannen full time.

Reactions: 5
Delay with deliveries 😂😂😂 must be doing some homework on the kitchen table or something so had move the stuff away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty poor customer service to be making excuses already. It’s no concern of a paying customer if she’s having issues at home. It’s a business so orders need to go out regardless. She’s waiting for the sheep to say how wonderful she is and to take her time with the orders. Wonder if she is charging delivery costs. Charging for the privilege of waiting until she hasn’t got so much going on and can pack them. Safe to say Jo Malone can breathe a sigh of relief

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.