Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wax melts shud not b stored like that...they shud b poured into their containers n left to solidify n closed...the longer they r kept in the air the scent evaporates....Great business research shannon...n I don't even own a wax melt business or any business but it's on Google... that will cost u 175k...PayPal r revolut or a go fund me accepted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has made a fair few quid at the lunch
But I’d imagine it will fizzle off now

Like I would never ever buy a candle without smelling it first
No way has she that turnover on candles for a fact. Where’s the warehouse that was featured for packing ? Those melts should be stored in glass and certain temperature. 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s not bleeping free trick or treat 👻 sweets your handing out
State of the house
I’d be scarlet to know after seeing that post if I had of bought her cheap tack

It’s like a 4 th year transition project

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s honestly an embarrassing set up. I’ve seen better standards from Sharon down the road who got into selling wax melts doing lockdown as an evening hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Embarrassing.
Not even a corner of a room sectioned off for the 'business'.
Wouldn't you just love to have spent money on an order, even for sympathy, and having the tack packed on the kitchen table, more worryingly coming from heaped up non protected boxes of candles thrown in.

Reactions: 15
I persume you need public liability insurance etc if your running a business from home.

Reactions: 13
I persume you need public liability insurance etc if your running a business from home.
Yep liable for commercial rates and if she’s renting it might be excluded from her tenancy agreement.

Reactions: 10
No joke I thought the wax melts in the sweet boxes were marshmallows!!
Paying that price and the most unprofessional set up ever!!?
As somebody already said it looks like a secondary school project!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I imagining it or had she been on about having a premises??

If registered at the house she be claiming loads so, heating, phone,etc

Reactions: 6
You’re supposed to get change of use planning permission to run business from your home- even if it is a complete shambles.

I don’t know her address, but those in the know could let Cork co co know there is a business being run without PP

Reactions: 4
I don’t know her address, but those in the know could let Cork co co know there is a business being run without PP
Yes. I think a few here are aware of her address.

She needs to be reported to ccc for overstepping planning and running a business from a residential setting, for commercial rates, and to revenue and to social welfare as no doubt she's claiming disability while out sick, lone parents and HSE for medical card.

Reactions: 10
The way she’s portraying it as a high end luxury business when she’s got crap all over the kitchen table, products stuffed into old plastic sweet boxes.

And what’s with the website saying “our products” and “we” when it’s just shannen.

lastly, can someone let me know how to contact cork cc to have a look into that address and what it’s been used for (business etc)?

Reactions: 15
Not the sweetie tubs from Halloween being used to store the wax melts. ☠

This is a shambles.

She hasn't a business brain cell in that empty head, she was just hell bent on distancing herself from the GFM heat and quite frankly it's made it worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes. I think a few here are aware of her address.

She needs to be reported to ccc for overstepping planning and running a business from a residential setting, for commercial rates, and to revenue and to social welfare as no doubt she's claiming disability while out sick, lone parents and HSE for medical card.
How do we do this.....

Reactions: 3
Greatest bull tit. She can’t look straight at the camera because she knows anyone with a brain knows she’s a master at bull shitting. As predicted 😂😂 she’s going to run out, the melts must be melting in the plastic sweet tubs but at least her tax bill will be massive due to the volume of orders 😉😉😉👍👍👍Why is she so surprised at the sales if her wicks are so incredible according to her. Kylie Jenner watch out….maybe the gfm will be refunded 😝😝😝😝🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.