Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to laugh at her saying the child going to be helping her pack orders this evening like the orders are gonna flood in when website goes live🙄. The only ones gonna order are friends and family but no doubt she'll be on later saying thanks for all the orders and she's inundated😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has the launch happened?you'de launch a rocket to the moon faster than these candles and wax melts.🤣

• Haha
Let’s predict next posts…. Jesus lads thank you so much. The candles are flying out. We never thought we’d sell out so quickly. Few lackies with their free wicks saying the smell is incredible. Few pics of boxes ready to be sent. Might be a problem with website as it’s overwhelmed , waiting on new stock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣……

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So it's two minutes passes 7 and still no website. Times a ticking Shannen.

Reactions: 8
Shop live now. If ye spend 55 euro lads ye will get free delivery. Now don't all run over there😂
Sorry now but how is a candle snug, cosy and comfortable???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No website listed on her instagram page and no "shop" option either. She couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

Reactions: 9
€30 for the large candle, id rather physically eat €30 germs and all, than hand this THEIF a cent of my hard earned money🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I bought lovely candles in Penney's today. Largest one was 9.00 most between 2 and 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.