Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's robbing our marketing tips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder what Suzanne Jackson thought of the use of sj , not very original at all are we......🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
They are all the bloody same and so predictable…so grateful, blown away, what a launch! Oh shut up shannen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even with packing herself she has most orders packed and ready to ship. She sold less than 100 across the entire collection. The company she purchased these from will not be hectic producing more of these for her that’s for sure. The GFM scam is going to haunt her I think

Reactions: 11
Looks pretty underwhelming to me. Even the other huns had to place orders. No freebies 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a wonderful gesture from a griveing youghal family
A gofundeme was set up to bring their son home from abroad.
The money did not need to be used as the state repatriated .
They now have asked anyone that donated to the gofundme to seek a refund .
Isent that a wonderful gesture.
Thinking of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What a wonderful gesture from a griveing youghal family
A gofundeme was set up to bring their son home from abroad.
The money did not need to be used as the state repatriated .
They now have asked anyone that donated to the gofundme to seek a refund .
Isent that a wonderful gesture.
Thinking of them.
Yes, truly honourable and such a tragic story. Thinking of the family.
There is another family in Youghal going through a really difficult time with their son with treatment etc & they are so decent. Some fundraising has been done and has paid for accommodation in the UK. A genuinely worthy cause. Its hard to have any sympathy for SJ with the carry on and braziness of her. Shes so childish

Reactions: 22
I'm weak at ye checking the stock 🤣🤣🤣 I hope she gets a notification for them could u imagine her she'd b creaming herself thinking I've done it again I've robbed ppl of thousands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No change so far today in stock
No sell outs
She will be lucky to break even
She will need something tragic to happen, some terrifying troll story to get in the headlines and sell this rubbish

I'm weak at ye checking the stock 🤣🤣🤣 I hope she gets a notification for them could u imagine her she'd b creaming herself thinking I've done it again I've robbed ppl of thousands

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So now she's robbing our marketing tips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder what Suzanne Jackson thought of the use of sj , not very original at all are we......🙈🙈🙈🙈
No change so far today in stock
No sell outs
She will be lucky to break even
She will need something tragic to happen, some terrifying troll story to get in the headlines and sell this rubbish
How do you check stock??

We know Shannon you went to bed last night, set alarm for 3.30am, came online to let us think you were so busy packing orders🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Add 500 of each to the basket
It will default to what’s actually available
Some started with 200, some 150, some 100 & some with just 50
You will see nothing is selling today at all

Se
How do you check stock??

We know Shannon you went to bed last night, set alarm for 3.30am, came online to let us think you were so busy packing orders🤣🤣
e

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, truly honourable and such a tragic story. Thinking of the family.
There is another family in Youghal going through a really difficult time with their son with treatment etc & they are so decent. Some fundraising has been done and has paid for accommodation in the UK. A genuinely worthy cause. Its hard to have any sympathy for SJ with the carry on and braziness of her. Shes so childish
So tragic but such decency shown in the circumstances and shows up publicly what sneaky liars the others are.

Add 500 of each to the basket
It will default to what’s actually available
Some started with 200, some 150, some 100 & some with just 50
You will see nothing is selling today at all

Se
e
Sure there’s factories churning out thousands of candles a day all during a 8 hour working week. No need to work through the night 😂😂😂 packing 13 🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m delighted to see another influencer brand flop. It’s about time these huns realise that because they have a few followers it doesn’t make them a bankable business. It’s embarrassing how many of the Irish ones think they deserve to have a successful brand.

Reactions: 24
I remember years ago when Harry Potter book launches were a big thing, a store manager told me with any big launch 95% of sales occur in the 1st 24 hours

Reactions: 8
She has made a fair few quid at the lunch
But I’d imagine it will fizzle off now

Like I would never ever buy a candle without smelling it first
I take that with a pinch of salt. We all know her family will rally around the brand and we defo know she read here and thought duck it I’ll buy 2K of my own stock.

[
I remember years ago when Harry Potter book launches were a big thing, a store manager told me with any big launch 95% of sales occur in the 1st 24 hours
I was going to say this. If her long term marketing plan is anything like her marketing plan for the launch then I can't see it coming to anything at all. I used to have an online store and whenever I did shop update the orders would fly in as people bought the new stock. Shifting what was left after was where the real hard work set in.

With candles I can't imagine it would be easy. She hasn't gone for aesthetically pleasing candles. People can't smell the candles. They aren't in anyway way unique, there isn't any inclusions, there's no personalisation, there's nothing at all to make them stand out from aldi candles. Aldi candles look more luxury then hers do with the green sticker on. There is no USP at all. It's a really poorly thought out decision. A quick look on etsy would have shown her what the real handmade candle competition looks like.

Reactions: 9
She has made a fair few quid at the lunch
But I’d imagine it will fizzle off now

Like I would never ever buy a candle without smelling it first
Do I minus the lower amount from the big figure to see how much she has made so far 🙈

Jeez she must be inundated with local orders. Had to put a box up to put your name in if ordered local and she'll arrange collection for tomoro. Must be hard work having to put a candle in a box bless her😂😂

Is she trying to save on shipping costs? If I was local and didn't qualify for free shipping and paid the fees, there's no way I'd be heading out to a pickup point so she doesn't have to do some deliveries.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.