Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very convenient for Shannen.... SHE WASNT LAUNCHING TODAY ANYWAY..... She did no big build up at all, yesterday evening she admitted her laptop wasnt able to be used with whatever she needed for the courier.... Today was always going to be postponed, shes using this girls death to be "saint Shannen" but we all know shes far from that🙄
Of course there's a drama the day if her launch,shannen has thoughts for no one only herself so this was definitely to take away from the fact the dope wasn't prepared for her launch today.You couldn't believe a word out of her big gob.She couldn't tell the truth if it slapped her in the face.She was posting from home the second time she started cancer treatment but not putting up pictures,saying she was to I'll but was actually at home at the time.It was only when it started going around town she was in hospital in Dublin very ill and one of her friends said it wasn't true she'd just been to see her at home.This is what she does for attention and content.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
say you arent ready! noone is bulling for a candle that bad. So disrespectful if this really is her devastating news

Reactions: 5
She's worded that like she's personally had bad news. She knows rightly what she's at the manipulative witch.

Reactions: 9
I feel awful sorry for those 2 little girls who lost their mammy and they don’t know who shannen is nor do they care. She made this all about her. It’s worded that something horrific has happened to her or her immediate family if she stalled the launch because of Lyndsey say that . People have way more respect for the truth. If she wasn’t ready say it after all It is a Friday no one was going to have a bloody wax melt by tomorrow anyway.

Her family are worse for leaving her perform these kind of acts and play the crowd the way she does. And as for her friends, questionable to say the least

Reactions: 3
To be fair she’s done the right thing delaying the launch. If she had of launched there would be people saying she’s so greedy launching that day Lyndsey passed away.there’s no real win here for anyone. My Lyndsey rest in peace and strength and love passes onto her daughters and family at this very sad time for them ❤

She's only delayed it out of her own laziness. Just coincidence that Lyndsey passed away

Shannen couldn't give one tit about her. Only using this as an excuse and might even make up some other excuse but will definitely use this to try get a few more buyers for her stupid shite

Reactions: 7
i watch this thread as im from youghal and love to see what people are saying. i wouldnt be shannens biggest fan but i have to pipe in here. maybe she is sad about lindseys passing but i do know her family had a bereavement themselves late last night or early into this morning so i think it could have been that aswell launching. as i said i really wouldnt be her biggest fan but have to credit her here if she launched she would have gotten abuse to say shes selfish

No mention of family bereavement on her story there. Just about Lyndsey. Met her a couple of times but trying to make out they were best buds. I've a feeling mejoolie the same.Had to come on and clear up that she's absolutely fine. And all the messages of understanding and also disappointment of people. Yeah right Scammen

Reactions: 6
Her family are worse for leaving her perform these kind of acts and play the crowd the way she does. And as for her friends, questionable to say the least
The family that still talk to her as every bit as bad as she is,known for being drama queens,most of her father's family don't talk to her anyway because they're mortified to be associated with her,that's why she dropped the bulman and goes by Joyce.

Reactions: 2
@turkishdelight i have been watchin you post on here recently and some of ur psts have made me laugh cause its obvious you are from youghal area and either you have no idea and just throwing comments out there or you are just making things up. firstly, ifyou followed shannen before she had followers she never used bulman on instagram but uses it on facebook and there is only one family member on her dads side she does not speak with and that was her own decision she has 2 aunts on her dads side, once whom she is very very close with and the other she disassociated herself with a long time before gfm because shes a toxic btch and a user. the same aunt has absolutely no friends herself so that says a lot. i will have an answer for every response because im very familiar with that side of family and theres only 1 whoshe doesnt speak with. anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@turkishdelight i have been watchin you post on here recently and some of ur psts have made me laugh cause its obvious you are from youghal area and either you have no idea and just throwing comments out there or you are just making things up. firstly, ifyou followed shannen before she had followers she never used bulman on instagram but uses it on facebook and there is only one family member on her dads side she does not speak with and that was her own decision she has 2 aunts on her dads side, once whom she is very very close with and the other she disassociated herself with a long time before gfm because shes a toxic btch and a user. the same aunt has absolutely no friends herself so that says a lot. i will have an answer for every response because im very familiar with that side of family and theres only 1 whoshe doesnt speak with. anything else?
I’ll bite….. Who died? Why did she dump poor aul Barry?

Reactions: 4
If you've come on here to defend shannen you've come to the wrong page,this isn't her fan page in case you haven't noticed.For your information I'm not throwing anything out there or making anything up,isn't that what shannen does best.As regards her father's family not talking to her who said I was talking about her aunt's?oh yes that was you🤡I am we aware of cousins and uncles who want nothing to do with her.😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.