Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw lads I’m sorry for asking but what happened to her and Barry? I unfollowed ages ago and she prob has the most threads to look through… WHAT DID I MISS :(

Aw lads I’m sorry for asking but what happened to her and Barry? I unfollowed ages ago and she prob has the most threads to look through… WHAT DID I MISS :(
They split up months ago though she conveniently only mentioned it last week coz she has her brand to launch tomoro. Still friends and have nothing but love and respect for each other blah Di blah Di blah🙄

Reactions: 9
I bet a 5e donation to the irish charity association that this website is not running and people can buy cándeles on it tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes Shannon, practice what you preach....give an explanation to all those who donated to your GFM as to where the money went.
You’ve got to love the passive aggressive inspirational quotes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In a nutshell she chose social media over Barry,He was constantly telling her put the phone away but she's trying so hard to be a relavent influencer that anything he said was falling on deaf ears.The nail in the coffin was when she came on one day sniveling and snotting into her phone saying she'd found another lump and was terrified that cancer had returned.Only the night before she had come on asking for suggestions on how to build her following,(she just buys them now)He then told his family and friends she had found numerous lumps in the months previous and wasn't one bit worried so the drama over the recent lump was for content only (the boy who cried wolf shannen).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Mixed wax and added oils in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 groundbreaking technique I’d say for candle making.
Cant wait to see it flippity flop 🤣🤣

• Haha
Imagine she's scammed this go fund me money and is going to spend it on launching a product ~ like it is so fucked up it sounds made up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Candles are something I'd need to smell before I'd buy especially at those prices so can't see it being a success....though no doubt she'll be on tomorrow gushing about sales.

Candles are something I'd need to smell before I'd buy especially at those prices so can't see it being a success....though no doubt she'll be on tomorrow gushing about sales.
She will, pulling all the faces as well acting shocked and “completely blown away” by all of the interest..

• Haha
Ah shur its grand Scammen, get a new lap top by tomorrow, thats why the generous Irish people raised so much money in the GFM right? Holidays, jewellery, hotel stays, laptops.... its all the same at this point, you got you cancer treatment paid for anyway🙄

Reactions: 6
In a nutshell she chose social media over Barry,He was constantly telling her put the phone away but she's trying so hard to be a relavent influencer that anything he said was falling on deaf ears.The nail in the coffin was when she came on one day sniveling and snotting into her phone saying she'd found another lump and was terrified that cancer had returned.Only the night before she had come on asking for suggestions on how to build her following,(she just buys them now)He then told his family and friends she had found numerous lumps in the months previous and wasn't one bit worried so the drama over the recent lump was for content only (the boy who cried wolf shannen).
Wow I unfollowed her a long time didn’t realise they broke up. Don’t blame him

Reactions: 5
She said she has pharmacies interested and beauty salons. I really hope that's not true.

She's very quiet today considering tomoro is launch day. She'll lose interest after a week coz she has the attention span of a fish

She's very quiet today considering tomoro is launch day. She'll lose interest after a week coz she has the attention span of a fish
If she invested her own money into it then she would be mad sharing it but that bleep has nothing to lose because it's not her money.

Id find it hard to believe any pharmacy or beauty salon in her home town will be stocking her shite, she's despised by the town and the thing is she knows it but brazens it out as if she doesn't care.

Did anyone see a congratulations from her dope of a friend julie?I didn't notice any from her in the few she put up

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.