Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wouldnt say poor barry anyway lol.. to be fair it was very mutual as far as i know but it was more shannen decision. she was practically doing it alone and she was strugglin with her mh and he couldnt handle it and he turned into not been so easy to be around and hurtful but defo wasnt over instagram. if anything he pushed her to take jobs so he they had a wage he only went back to work recently but he does have his own problems too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone contacting her because they’re upset they can’t buy her candles today need their heads tested : of course that’s if the tit spewed is to be believed 🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you've come on here to defend shannen you've come to the wrong page,this isn't her fan page in case you haven't noticed.For your information I'm not throwing anything out there or making anything up,isn't that what shannen does best.As regards her father's family not talking to her who said I was talking about her aunt's?oh yes that was you🤡I am we aware of cousins and uncles who want nothing to do with her.😉
absolutely no defending her here, as i said ive been watching this page for a long time but had to jump in today.if you actually knew the family and knew what was going you would know who cut who off from each other. i just thought it was unfair some of the things been said but by all means if u know more then me be my guest and fill us in lol i only mentioned aunts bcause i know she doesnt speak to one of them. for what its worth if she launches today or next friday this isnt going to take off. she'll have a few sales and that will be it. lots of candles will be given as xmas presents!!!!

Anyone contacting her because they’re upset they can’t buy her candles today need their heads tested : of course that’s if the tit spewed is to be believed 🤡🤡🤡
me..im bawling. was waiting for her local 'collection point' to buy them hahaha not

Reactions: 1
She did go by bulman joyce and shannen doing it all alone pull the other one she spent days in the bed while barry was looking after their child

Reactions: 18
absolutely no defending her here, as i said ive been watching this page for a long time but had to jump in today.if you actually knew the family and knew what was going you would know who cut who off from each other. i just thought it was unfair some of the things been said but by all means if u know more then me be my guest and fill us in lol i only mentioned aunts bcause i know she doesnt speak to one of them. for what its worth if she launches today or next friday this isnt going to take off. she'll have a few sales and that will be it. lots of candles will be given as xmas presents!!!!

me..im bawling. was waiting for her local 'collection point' to buy them hahaha not
Well I do know Barry's family and they are a lovely family,when you say he wasn't being very supportive when she was having my problems did you ever think that he'd just had enough.In fairness it was herself putting it all over her social media that she was in bed all day,watching netflix and love island while Barry was cooking,cleaning,minding the child and running to get her chocolate and crunchy nuts.I wouldn't exactly call that doing it a herself.Shes a selfish,spoilt brat and when Barry eventually woke up to her she acts the victim.You can't play the mh card when it suits then make a miraculous recovery when there's a party/function or concert you simply have to be at

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Lads we have a Scammen fan on board. You said Barry didn’t dump her implying that she dumped him and now it was mutual. As for doing it alone….
You’ve definitely not been watching her stories for years like us. He literally could have claimed single parents. As for her MH it only came at her when she had the fear or was caught out in her many many many lies. If you know her that well can you ask her to return my GFM up in clinic when I see her . Also who died?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lads we have a Scammen fan on board. You said Barry didn’t dump her implying that she dumped him and now it was mutual. As for doing it alone….
You’ve definitely not been watching her stories for years like us. He literally could have claimed single parents. As for her MH it only came at her when she had the fear or was caught out in her many many many lies. If you know her that well can you ask her to return my GFM up in clinic when I see her . Also who died?

what will i say.. give back the gfmmoney to jigs and reels? why dont you ask her if you see her in clinic

😂😂😂😂I’m sure she can pay for your counselling for not getting a crappy scum candle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@minniemouseclubhouse you can bet I’ll ask her if I ever meet her in clinic. That’s why I’m blocked from her Instagram for asking. There’s a lot more I have to say to her face also. Cancer has taught me to say what I have to say when someone is lying and scamming.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And by the way Barry did dump her,if there's a story going round it was mutual you can bet your ass it was shannen saying that to save face or in her case two faces.

• Heart
And by the way Barry did dump her,if there's a story going round it was mutual you can bet your ass it was shannen saying that to save face or in her case two faces.
One of my family members spoke to barry. he 100% did not dump her!

@minniemouseclubhouse you can bet I’ll ask her if I ever meet her in clinic. That’s why I’m blocked from her Instagram for asking. There’s a lot more I have to say to her face also. Cancer has taught me to say what I have to say when someone is lying and scamming.
I put in a request with gfm for a refund as at the time i gave a decent donation and i got it back! i just filled out reasons and it was refunded. u could try that. i know a few in group chat have done the same and dont think they had any issues either

I put in a request with gfm for a refund as at the time i gave a decent donation and i got it back! i just filled out reasons and it was refunded. u could try that. i know a few in group chat have done the same and dont think they had any issues either

Reactions: 3

Would Shannen be informed who got a refund?

Reactions: 2

Maybe it was Barry's way of telling your family member mind their own business 🙄

Reactions: 1
i wouldnt say poor barry anyway lol.. to be fair it was very mutual as far as i know but it was more shannen decision. she was practically doing it alone and she was strugglin with her mh and he couldnt handle it and he turned into not been so easy to be around and hurtful but defo wasnt over instagram. if anything he pushed her to take jobs so he they had a wage he only went back to work recently but he does have his own problems too
And rightly so, I’ve never understood why she was on leave for so long. She was well enough to be on her stories every day, build out her following, launch a brand, hotel stays, attend events, could go on… Imagine going out and working every day to provide for your family and coming home to that, not only that but complaining and whinging about it the entire time. If I were her work colleagues I’d be annoyed enough with taking the piss on the length of the sick leave but add in the fact they donated money to her as well…there’s just no coming back from this for her. She’s behaved badly and there’s no repairing that.

I doubt anyone “dumped” anyone, they’re 2 adults with a child living together for years ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s practically a marriage am sure it was a long time coming either way

Reactions: 6
So the delay is due to Lyndsey passing away not someone else passing away as someone on here from Youghal claimed.

I personally think she is using Lindsey's death as an excuse not to launch as she was having trouble with DPD site and her laptop not working etc. That might sound awful but I stand by it

I rejoined after another thing piqued my tattling enquiry. It’s I the Coldplay person.

Look, Shannen has brought all of this criticism on herself. She has had so many opportunities to address the GFM but ignores the genuine questions people have. It’s not all trolls just picking on her. Christ- you’d be a hard person to go after someone in recovery from any form of illness, don’t mind cancer. However, she appears to have used the proceeds from the GFM for everything but what she said it was for and she is still using old tricks. Build engagement with a sob story- then boom, product launch etc. She has done nothing to redeem herself. Where is the huge cheque To the Irish Cancer Society? Or St Luke’s? Personally, she seems out for her. Yes, she has a small child, but so do hundreds of thousands with cancer and they don’t have the luxury of money that was donated to help with treatment (that she got for free), neitherdo they attack anyone who dares question her distribution of said money donated. She paints herself the martyr of cancer, struggling through. Portrayed herself as terminal and even the influencers that helped her gain traction for that GFM want nothing to do with her. I hope for her sake that she didn’t pour all the proceeds into this “brand” because god forbid (and I mean this with sincerity) if she ever relapsed, she will never see such generosity again. I’m sick of her sob stories, want her to be transparent and that’s the only reason I criticise her. Not because of her personality, but because she took money from well-intentioned people and things it’s okay to do what she wants with it, when she said it was for treatment (that was covered by the state) and other things related to her diagnosis and appears to have used it purely for frivolous, material things, that had nothing to do with the originally stated objectives. We live in a very PC world where most media outlets are afraid to “come after” a cancer survivor but her luck will only go so far in terms of lack of accountability. Her entire following was based on the “Big C and Me”. Beyond that, she had little else in terms of influencer “esque” substance. The rest of them spent quite a few years being fashion/beauty/whatever before launching products. She’s selling candles because of what? Using them? I dunno, seems like a waste of money to me. And a slap in the face to people like me who thought it was for something completely different,

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What will she do come Tuesday when she still can’t launch. Everyone will know that she used poor Lynsey’s death as an excuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.