Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the bet as well that she'll be on tomorrow night to say there was a huge response bla bla bla and they've sold out 🙄🙄 obviously it won't be true 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the bet as well that she'll be on tomorrow night to say there was a huge response bla bla bla and they've sold out 🙄🙄 obviously it won't be true 💩
This thread has her sussed through and through 😂
My money is on “lads ye absolutely blew me away, I’m SHOOK with all the support” captioned on a pic with her pulling some awkward face trying to look “shook” or maybe even some fake tears for good measure. Content warning ⚠ Hysterical, bizarre looking face pulling will be featured

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This thread has her sussed through and through 😂
My money is on “lads ye absolutely blew me away, I’m SHOOK with all the support” captioned on a pic with her pulling some awkward face trying to look “shook” or maybe even some fake tears for good measure. Content warning ⚠ Hysterical, bizarre looking face pulling will be featured
So happy to be blocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Id find it hard to believe any pharmacy or beauty salon in her home town will be stocking her shite, she's despised by the town and the thing is she knows it but brazens it out as if she doesn't care.

Did anyone see a congratulations from her dope of a friend julie?I didn't notice any from her in the few she put up
Mejoolie is probably still upset about her candle launch disaster 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads, I’ve decided: my 2023 goal is going to be to write a book about this. Change the character’s names of course. I’ll call it To Scam a Mockingbird. Or Scammy Joycer and the go fund me of secrets

I’ll then sell the rights to Netflix. And with me profits I’ll go contact everyone on
go fund me and refund them. Not sure whether I’ll put the rest of my riches into candles or oils. Ye can help me make that decision when we get there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ive wondered this esp with all the DIY going on. But tbf it’s only painting walls here and there and sometimes landlords are grand with that.

I think she’s mentioned a landlord before AND I feel she’d have not shut up about the fact she bought an actual house. Plus she’d be all over having a house insta and doing it all up, I think?
Lucky gals she could find a house so fast to rent ! Her insta friend Julie was couch suffering at her parents for ages !!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Another attention seeker about that poor girl Lyndsey
Cant help but wonder is it convenient to delay because of another reason....after all she was due to launch at noon......her delay announcement came after noon.
There was no big build up to the launch.
No matter she will use the sad death of lyndsey to her advantage as she does so well

Reactions: 18
Very convenient for Shannen.... SHE WASNT LAUNCHING TODAY ANYWAY..... She did no big build up at all, yesterday evening she admitted her laptop wasnt able to be used with whatever she needed for the courier.... Today was always going to be postponed, shes using this girls death to be "saint Shannen" but we all know shes far from that🙄

Reactions: 17
She’s worded it that everyone thinks it’s about her. Shocking but predictable. All she had to say was it was cancelled due to a bereavement or out of respect. In terms of importance selling candles isn’t comparable to loss in post peoples lives but its always chasing The dollar 🤬

Reactions: 14
That reads as though her cancer is back or something. She could have said I’ll explain later but it doesn’t feel right at this moment. Pathetic really.

Reactions: 11
Let’s all just remember they met once, at centre parcs. So any false stories of friendship are not true by Shannen

Reactions: 11
Cant help but wonder is it convenient to delay because of another reason....after all she was due to launch at noon......her delay announcement came after noon.
There was no big build up to the launch.
No matter she will use the sad death of lyndsey to her advantage as she does so well
I was thinking the exact same, sure didn't she need new laptop last night to arrange deliveries, she wasn't organised at all for launch today. Probably couldn't be arsed looking about a new laptop, she'll wait till she gets a free one!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.