Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally every question asked here tonight has been covered by sj in the last 20mins 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👋👋👋👋 Hi Shannen, sooo glad you found the time, even though you are busy packing orders with your gloves on!!, to clarify all that was mentioned here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's just dawned on me... This is how she'll cover up getting a mortgage using the gfm money but masking it as this great business that's doing so well. 🐍

Reactions: 8
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 🙄 why would you leave the melts out in the open for hours packing orders when you know they lose their scent. She's the biggest liar going. Talking about renting a premises now, but going back to work in Jan? Dont waste your time hun this'll be well over by then. By the looks of things all shes selling are melts.
Also shes said there were people from Louisiana and Toronto on the website, she never said they bought, so I would guess they were bots, but she's in shock people from there were on the site. Wait til she gets the bots from tanzania she'll be rolling out the red carpet.
The crowd is west cork are clearly just selling off old stock cause she said she had to get on to them to order more but candles and melts once poured have to cure for minimum 10 days, and they were hardly flat out filling their warehouse with her tit scents.
The fact that she has plenty of stock left after 3 days on a double mickey money week tells you all you need to know really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Aaahhhh Scammen...see now u know bout wax melts n their storage ...ur welcome....oh n my next qs is if this is ur business why rnt u making your wax melts from the melter to the plastic containers to set...n if they come in bulk to ur house as u said they have already been exposed n have lost more scent...seriously Scammen u can sit their n lie n lie bout this business of urs bout how amazing it is blah blah but u cudnt even do research on running this business n the ins n outs of wax melts...Google gave me everything I needed why cudnt u do dat...look forward to ur response 👍

Reactions: 15
Yeah we are baffled too Shannen as to how you can come on and bullshit so much 🤯 “now I’m not going to lie” - that’s all u do 🤯

Like 175k worth grateful is is Shannen??

My god the bullshit she is spinning

Reactions: 17
Her answer about the sweets makes it even worse and makes no sense if they were stored correctly it sounds like they decided themselves to just throw them into sweetboxes once the sweetbox was empty. So the sweet scent would still be "fresh" in the box and contaminate the scent of the wax melt. I assumed they were old sweet boxes and then at least the smell of the sweets would be long gone.

Reactions: 7
What would she do without the tattlers guiding her. Such back tracking she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads like most things we see on her page. Act first and back track later. That picture shared was an embarrassment. Charging BT prices for Lidl quality but did we expect anything else? At the least , with covid , they should have gloves on when handling individual melts. All these pics on the Web page of the factory and a manky kitchen then on Instagram. 🤢

Yep liable for commercial rates and if she’s renting it might be excluded from her tenancy agreement.
Yes she needs public liability, plus she has to inform whatever companies she has her home insurance with as if something happens in the home, her insurance wont cover it. Plus if she is using her family car for deliveries or collections, shes to notify her Car Insurance Company also her Landlord has to be notified and he has to agree to it.

Reactions: 13
And yet she didn't show how they are "properly stored". Fuckin lying through her teeth to cover her ass from casual readers on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That photo she showed yesterday just showed show amateur she is. Two people filling orders from sweet tubs without gloves on and her dad eating his dinner at the kitchen sink in the background with the dog looking at him. Her wax melts will probably smell like pork chops and have ribs of dog hair attached. Also she hasn’t a notion of going back to work in January. She’s hoping this will take off for her and so she’ll have an excuse not to

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How can she be off on the sick (i assume) when she had been well enough to launch a product and all the hard work and hours and hours that she has mentioned that went into this 🙄 She is a scammer in more ways than one. Someone should contact the dept of social protection.

Reactions: 18
Mmm just what I always wanted. Wax melt flavoured quality street with my order.

How do the stick it in the house with all those wax melts and candles. My head would be banging from the smell coming off them

I don't follow these insta wans but is it the norm to come on telling people how much of a product you've sold or is it just this airhead?She must be exhausted from all the packaging and taking orders then flat out in here reading as well,She's so bleeping thick then,the minute something is said on here she'll address it on her Instagram,proving to us all she's flat out reading here🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this where she got the candles from?? Or is this just her “business address”?

22299011-5A94-4DBA-BCF5-F2B7A9FF89F2.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.