Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is 100% Irish and not Chinese tat then good on her . She has some hope of making it a success . I don’t get what the big secret is tho , why not say what it is.
I know, does she think she's building interest/ momentum or something?
Banker to be a crappy blanket or a crappy jumper like she has on all time

Reactions: 5
God for such a small country we are blessed with all these new “designers”,pippa,Erin,Rachel,Lisa,and now Shannon. Gucci,Versace eat your hearts out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whatever it is it’s a flop before it’s even launched 🤣 and I’m delighted!! 🤣🤣 I hope everyone keeps unfollowing! she’s one of the most unlikeable on insta

E5065A8C-E7D7-4567-BAF3-107FBF8FFA89.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon its some type of pillow or comforter, use at home or in hospital kind of thing

Reactions: 4
11.9k followers (which I thought yesterday was only 11.4🤔) and only 73 comments on her name reveal post. Eh yeah don't think anyone gives a 💩 Shannen 👍 oh and in case ya didn't know bots don't buy stuff👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
11 thousand people who are probably just nosey but not actually going to buy. I’m guessing it’s a beanie…

Reactions: 7
Ah here there’s more talk about this smug by Shannon. How will we cope without whatever your selling for the next week. All the secrecy Kim Kardashian wouldn’t have as much hype about a launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
congratulations any on e who donated to her GFM. You now have a stake in the company! Great use of the money you donated in good faith!

Reactions: 18
Why do all the Irish huns think they need to bring out a brand? Most of them can’t string a coherent sentence together. It’s laughable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This is just the start for her, she has other ideas and wants a line of something or other. Shannen I wouldn’t buy a clothes line from you if my own broke. I’d put the clothes in the dryer and hang the expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a mention of saying goodbye to Barry, but I think she's reading here and trolling us about him

Reactions: 9
Not a mention of saying goodbye to Barry, but I think she's reading here and trolling us about him
Oh that’s the little kick she gets. Her life may be falling apart but she can still get a chuckle thinking anyone cares about her being dumped

Reactions: 4
Jesus shes one moan hole every thing has to revert back to her illness.
She can never be postive
She thrives on it and gets depressed when she’s well. The money drys up if shes seen to be well. Smug by SJ

Kinda looking forward to seeing pics of New York as mad to get back myself 🙈

But be good to compare with burps trip 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Are her and Laura Dorgan friends? I seen her tagging Shannen, I like Laura but now beginning to question her judgement.

Well tattlers I haven’t been to the States since 2010. But I’m so happy my husbands hard earned money is getting there today because if you didn’t know the brand is…….
S____shannens in
N____ New York
U____using
G____gofund me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Kinda looking forward to seeing pics of New York as mad to get back myself 🙈

But be good to compare with burps trip 😂😂
I’d love to go back as well, burps trip was dire, she was acting like she’s a presenter on a travel show for weeks after. Think she had one day in the city the rest was a back garden in Jersey. Waffling into her phone 🤦🏻‍♀️ Smug almighty here will have a totally different experience.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.