Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so pitiful bout going away. Like saying she wanted to cancel. Can anyone tell me who she is going with? A girl she met in hospital? I didn't follow her back then.

Reactions: 2
From what I can gather she’s only happy when there’s something to be pitifully about and craves the attention. I’m sure those around her molly coddle her and where saying oh don’t cancel She thrives on it. Her daughter is probably more mature then her.

Reactions: 8
She’s saying she’ll be proud of herself if she goes and doesn’t cancel.
These ones want a dose of reality- proud cos you spend other people’s money to go to America! WhTs to be proud about that? You should hang your head in shame and donate the money you’re spending to get there to the charity like you said you would.
Or maybe she’ll pull an AMBEr Heard and say it’s been pledged

Reactions: 13
Are her and Laura Dorgan friends? I seen her tagging Shannen, I like Laura but now beginning to question her judgement.
Only friends a wet week
Laura was shareing the sob post a couple of months back when your wan was looking for attention saying she thought something was wrong.
Has turned me right off following Laura too

Reactions: 5
Why is she so pitiful bout going away. Like saying she wanted to cancel. Can anyone tell me who she is going with? A girl she met in hospital? I didn't follow her back then.
She's away on her own, who'd want to sit beside that dose on a plane for 7 hours?? She's meeting up with her friend who lives in US, the one getting married and who has asked Roshhheeeen to be flower girl. Think I'll ignore her now for a week as she'll be the expert now in NY and will be hard (harder) to listen to

Reactions: 4
Full blown New Yorker now. On the drive home she il be asking does so and so still live there. How’s old missus thingy, who runs the post office now.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only friends a wet week
Laura was shareing the sob post a couple of months back when your wan was looking for attention saying she thought something was wrong.
Laura is up every instahuns hole she does the same with Jeannette Cronin makeup artist who she’s never met. There’s a want there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s disappointed there wasn’t an issue with the meds at the airport and the poor security staff could have heard the poor cancer victim story 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Only friends a wet week
I wonder is this the first time they are meeting in real life? Laura is so upbeat and positive and Shannen is well we know how she is.

Reactions: 3
I wonder is this the first time they are meeting in real life? Laura is so upbeat and positive and Shannen is well we know how she is.
I'd say so sure when have we seen a pic of them together before.
It's a laugh how all theses insta wans are supposed to be besties yet have never met in real life.
It's all to gain more followers for their pages.
It's a wonder the fitness one wasent at the airport jumping all over her when she arrived.

I've never seen Laura tag or mention her once. I know the insta Huns just want boost their own status by getting on other ones followers but Jesus thought Laura was better than getting in with this shite hole.
I love Laura so hoping being in new York she's not aware of this "W(sounds like door)s" stealing

Reactions: 5
I stopped following this fools threads a while back, she just grates on my nerves too much. Clicked in for a quick nosy - has Shannen and Barry broken up?!! He saw the light or she dumped him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.