Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Julie with Dunnes yesterday and Ur wan with Aldi today. The Eoghan lad must be running out of ideas for their content🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she's so on the ball and amazing, don't think I've ever heard anyone have a mess about the checkout people there 🤔

Reactions: 1
It was Julie with Dunnes yesterday and Ur wan with Aldi today. The Eoghan lad must be running out of ideas for their content🤣🤣🤣
And she threw in the comment that she was grocery shopping for 3 so barry must still be hanging in there🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg can she be any more boring and annoying shes like a pre teen the way she carrys on.

Reactions: 8
And she threw in the comment that she was grocery shopping for 3 so barry must still be hanging in there🤣🤣
nah, I’m unconvinced, not having it. Thought it was weird when she didn’t make a post for Father’s Day. She posted a one sec pic in her reel about cancer. That’s it. He’s supposed to be her other half and it’s like he doesn’t exist. I think they’re workin through things like maybe sticking together for the kid but 100% somethings not right. He’s probably back in the house this week while she is in New York and that’s why she technically had to buy for three.

Unrelated but her brand insta is already losing followers 😂 it was 10.6 the other day, now it’s 10.5k

Why does she feel she has to share the dry cleaners post...surely any customers can see the post on the business IG account....Answer:
1. This is what her content has sunk to
2. She wants her manky laundry done for free🤮

Reactions: 4
Could the stories be more boring? Surely she must be embarrassed by her own content? Also, assuming that the other driver wasn’t Irish... I’m hanging around to see the circus of the launch then I will be unfollowing.

Reactions: 6
Totally. Isnt she great making a bit of stew.... and she all day on her hands... gimme strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must be heading New York tomorrow or Friday is she? Not that I actually give a tit really😂

Reactions: 1
Glad you're doing ok missy 💪 xx

I can't wait for Shannen to launch whatever mess of a "product" she's launching and for it to go same way as Julie's candles 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's announcing the name of her " brand" later🎉🎉🙄🙄. Would that be Snug by Shannen by any chance Shannen??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.