Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww @Beefcake-tits thanks so much for thinking of me………I’m doing ok. Quite a bit of fatigue and pain but my 4 month scan is coming up on 3rd October so fingers crossed it will be ok. Always apprehensive but that’s understandable. Really appreciate your message. B xx 💕💕💕
There you are! 🥰 I'm always delighted to your see your notification 💕 sending you lots of love and fingers crossed your scan is as you wish it to be in the coming weeks x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could the stories be more boring? Surely she must be embarrassed by her own content? Also, assuming that the other driver wasn’t Irish... I’m hanging around to see the circus of the launch then I will be unfollowing.
I follow her now, her page is public 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I've reported all the chat in the car - soon as she put up the ad for tan went back and reported the pre talk about it. Sick of that tit

Reactions: 8
I've reported all the chat in the car - soon as she put up the ad for tan went back and reported the pre talk about it. Sick of that tit
what do you report this as?

Also when she says ‘terms and conditions’ apply on a competition, where are these terms and conditions viewable? I’d like to know before entering.

what do you report this as?

Also when she says ‘terms and conditions’ apply on a competition, where are these terms and conditions viewable? I’d like to know before entering.
I use "Scam or fraud". Grand them coming on and reeling in the dopes with so stories and lash out a few ads but then the tiny #ad,etc or none at all. And then the fucks change the size/font/location in the next video,etc. Sick of that

• Sad
Reactions: 3
His defo gone I say…. She’s only worried about leaving the young one no mention of him at all. Interesting

Reactions: 8
Yeah you go on and enjoy your trip to NYC on the back of everyone else’s hard earned cash !

Barry is defo gone and can ya blame him 🐷

Reactions: 4
Jesus shes one moan hole every thing has to revert back to her illness.
She can never be postive

Reactions: 7
Firstly I can bullshit on the graphic designer for the logo. It is the most homemade branding attempt I've ever seen. This was done on a logo app on the cheap . You can spot them a mile off. Roisin may have done the heart but no graphic designer would put their name to that

Reactions: 9
Slug (as in lazy ) by Shannon. She has some neck for one neck i’ll say that . Fine start up capital she has from the well meaning public. Shame on her

Reactions: 9
If it is 100% Irish and not Chinese tat then good on her . She has some hope of making it a success . I don’t get what the big secret is tho , why not say what it is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.