Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s nice to know she didn’t spend any of the GFM on Accom in NY. Pretty sure that’s a bunk bed she’s in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's been busy replying to her comments and even liking them🤣🤣

Looking forward to the tour...that we'll never get!!
Ah that’s a nice gesture. A tour of the warehouse - where she stores the goods prior to distribution… is that because a flight to China to show us the manufacturing would be too long? 😂

• Haha
Very cute wording - no one else's money/ go fund me. So just her own go fund me/ other people's money

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cute hoor knows what she's doing replying to them messages. She don't do anything without a reason.

Reactions: 8
Must be killing her having to answer nicely instead of her usual snarky responses. No mention of Karen either 🤣

• Haha
I’d say her face was twisted trying to be polite in those responses. She was able to answer straight away yet when asked initially on her one page she consistently ignored.
If she is being honest and it is a genuine Irish product then that’s great. But she won’t be the first instahun to make that claim

Reactions: 10
Must be killing her having to answer nicely instead of her usual snarky responses. No mention of Karen either 🤣
I got a snarky response and called a muppet then blocked when I asked her a question before 🤣 She wasn’t trying to sell tat back then though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Saved hard”….how does that work with little or no income??
What’s her situation? Is she on disability/sick pay? Let’s say she hasn’t used a penny of the GFM (lol..I know, theoretically speaking!) She has had a few collabs like that nasty natural deodorant company and sweet king..surely those aren’t huge payouts unless I’m forgetting something. How do you keep up rent, multiple concerts, raising a child, nights away, etc on that income? Surely those collabs don’t pay $20K a pop that’s the minimum she’d need to start a business, and capping it all off with a trip to nyc 🤔 make it make sense.. She likely planned the “launch” announcement to coincide with her trip to nyc so she can feel like the ultimate entrepreneur boss witch jetting off to NYC..

Re the bunkbeds comment, looks like the pod Times Square. It’s still $100-150 a night usually, there’s no cheaping it in NYC.

I got a snarky response and called a muppet then blocked when I asked her a question before 🤣 She wasn’t trying to sell tat back then though
A muppet 😂😂 apologies for laughing at your expense. She’s so dated

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it sad she us in New York and still on her insta answering random comments on her timeline ? Despite the pics of her having fun it would make you think her head is in her phone rather than enjoying herself

I'm wary to say if she hadn't lied her way to ~200k she might be a fun person, but no, Laura you should know better

Reactions: 4
So she's very quick to explain how she spent her "own" money, but won't explain where the gfm money went. 🤔

Reactions: 14
It's easy to save money when any money she gets from #ads doesn't need to be used to pay the esb bill or pay for food or weekends away when she has a GFM to dip into.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.