Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 113k followers and gets on average 50 comments on a post at this stage? Does she think that anyone outside her friend circle is going to do without their own ipods for a week so she can have them swanning around new york. 🤔 🤣 Match her better to go to Harvey Norman's and get a wired pair. For cheap and maybe I dunno get them out there ? The entitlement to have to have something is unreal! I really hope she would have the decency to just do without.

Reactions: 9
Taking pics in the dark in bed at 5am is just beyond weird😳
I wonder does she set her alarm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@MrsGahan thats y I was wondering where her and Barry split up cos he definitely not in her bed she's constantly on Netflix till all hours at night then the 5am photos he has to be gone FairPlay if he is

Reactions: 8
Like that con artist bleep has robbed people out of thousands and she won’t buy an airpod case looking for a lend of one as they are over 100 on apple website ? The absolute audacity of her I would duck mine into the fire before lending it to her 😡
Oh it's not a lend she's after. She's on the beg for a new pair👍

Any word on this 'brand' launch yet? She is actually insufferable 🙈
How are these so-called influencers doing it? How is Ireland such a haven for these ones to sell their tat? Is it a thing in the UK too? I don't mean advertising products and helping companies sell but actually 'developing their own products'? It's chronic!!

Reactions: 4
Oh it's not a lend she's after. She's on the beg for a new pair👍
Definitely looking to be gifted. Shameless!!
And a quick Google gives details of coaches from Shannon to Cork. Mad that a lot of instahuns are unfamiliar with Google 🤣

Reactions: 11
Surely she can just pick one up at the airport? No question that money is an issue but let’s pretend it is, cancel your online order and buy a charging case at the airport or a pair of wired headphones. Pure scabbiness. I don’t have or want AirPods and I’m alive and making out just fine. Hardly anxiety inducing…Very odd post, make it make sense. The only way it does is if you’re on the beg..

Reactions: 5
July is last I can see of him on her grid. Don't remember seeing him since. Dunno duck how he puts up with her if he is there. She's never home or if she is she's in bed whining and complaining

• Wow
She doesn't do herself any favours on how she comes across, to the Karen's she's going on about now, of course she is looking for a freebie.
Gosh just buy them, so annoying

She doesn't do herself any favours on how she comes across, to the Karen's she's going on about now, of course she is looking for a freebie.
Gosh just buy them, so annoying

She really doesn't. So far this weekend she has been asking a stupid question that she could have answered with a quick Google search and then posted a fairly rude response when people called her out on her stupidity. Then she is on looking for a freebie or a loan from the same people she calls all sorts of names when it suits. And those Karen's might have just been pointing out the danger to other road users she would be driving after a long flight. The victim mentality of it all gets me. No concept of the harsh winter most of her followers are heading into. I mean does everyone need to know she is heading to NY? Honestly seems to me as each day passes she is making more of a case for people to unfollow and really on the eve of a launch she should be at least trying to come across as a nice person. And I think the brand will ne something with sleep - all these 5 o clock in the morning pics are obvs for a reason. Or maybe to tell the other half she is up and missing him?

Reactions: 6
She really doesn't. So far this weekend she has been asking a stupid question that she could have answered with a quick Google search and then posted a fairly rude response when people called her out on her stupidity. Then she is on looking for a freebie or a loan from the same people she calls all sorts of names when it suits. And those Karen's might have just been pointing out the danger to other road users she would be driving after a long flight. The victim mentality of it all gets me. No concept of the harsh winter most of her followers are heading into. I mean does everyone need to know she is heading to NY? Honestly seems to me as each day passes she is making more of a case for people to unfollow and really on the eve of a launch she should be at least trying to come across as a nice person. And I think the brand will ne something with sleep - all these 5 o clock in the morning pics are obvs for a reason. Or maybe to tell the other half she is up and missing him?

If the brand is to do with sleep she is not endorsing it very well with the early morning recordings.

Reactions: 2
Is there absolutely anything she can do without begging🤬🤬🤬 she’s such a cheap lowlife. You can pay for luxury trips including New York so pay for a taxi and ear pods. Vilest

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't follow her but watch her stories and just realized I'd deleted her off my list (the "x" button is stupid at same side as where you skip videos!!!!)

Just saw she'll be with Laura dorgan, very annoyed about that as I like watching her 😔😡

Reactions: 3
What was the purpose of asking about driving home from Shannon if she knew her dad wouldn't let her do it anyway 🤔🙄

Attention seeker.

Hate to be sitting beside her on those flights.

Hopefully Barry grew his balls back and packed them up and left.

I don't think Barry is gone.
He's been keeping things like key when it was discussed here that he was working through covid lockdowns for cash and getting PUP payments. He's been keen to keep his face from the screen ever since.

Reactions: 5
I don't think he's gone anywhere either. They still look very much together in the video from July 30th on her page. Re him not being in her bed late at night and early mornings - I'm sure she said before he sleeps in with Roisin most nights. I could be misremembering but I'm pretty sure that's what she said.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.