Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I coughed into the phone on my family watts app they would tell me cop the fook on jezs she loves pity.

Reactions: 10
Who coughs their guts up into their phone, reviews it and then decides to post?
Also, that was a disgusting view of her crusty nose ring 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Who records themselves lying in bed coughing and spluttering into their phone 🙄
Reminds me of that other pain in the hole aoibhe devlin lying on the carpet crying because her kids were with their dad or some shite like that !

Reactions: 2
On cork Beo her bestie the wan Mullins calling out influencers
Saying they buying followers not declaring what they earn .
You couldent make it up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't like when ppl cough into the fone then proceeds to do it look at it back and still posts

Reactions: 2
Lazy cow in bed all day...who gives a tit if she drives home from airport at 6am??? That's as interesting as she is the big dope 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who’s always wrecked she won’t even know if she’s jet lagged…🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s gone up in my estimation if he’s grown some balls and removed himself from such a toxic set up.
Would he have the balls though? Surely their families are mortified by her taking peoples money and making a show of herself on social media. She reads here so no doubt if Barry is still on the scene, we will see him later..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No ☕ 🤣🤣 just assuming as she's constantly in the bed no matter if it's sunrise or sunset she shite talking from the bed but he is never to be seeing in the house or bedroom whatsoever just wondering had they split

Reactions: 5
Like that con artist bleep has robbed people out of thousands and she won’t buy an airpod case looking for a lend of one as they are over 100 on apple website ? The absolute audacity of her I would duck mine into the fire before lending it to her 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they have split, she won't share a photo. If they haven't split, she'll share a photo any minute so let's wait and see...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.