Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the GFM money must be gone if she's looking for a loan of earpods 😒 Poor Shannon can't afford a new pair, let's set up a GFM for her, she must be struggling since the money has gone 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1. She’s down to 113k followers: that’s a drop of well over 1 thousand in about 10 days. Not a great sign pre brand launch
2. I think her and Barry might have split too. Nothing dramatic and they might still even be in the same house. And they’ll probably need to sort out finances (lol) if they’re going their separate ways. But something tells me she’s single. It probably wouldn’t look good for her image so she’s not going to address it.

3. Most of her questions you can find the answers to on Google; I think she’s just lazy and craves engagement from her followers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She has one brass neck on her asking for loan of an airpod case? I'm sure all her friends have cases so if they won't lend them to her why would a stranger? Simple answer....they know they won't get them back!! Her reputation speaks for itself, a lying, thieving, begging cow 😡

Reactions: 9
Does she claim lone parents? Is she renting the house through The HAP scheme ??
Please ask her?? IF she blocks j you know she’s is. I asked her and she blocked me, very shady😂

She has one brass neck on her asking for loan of an airpod case? I'm sure all her friends have cases so if they won't lend them to her why would a stranger? Simple answer....they know they won't get them back!! Her reputation speaks for itself, a lying, thieving, begging cow 😡
Can’t she ring her family and if she had any friends and ask them why more begging

Reactions: 6
Please ask her?? IF she blocks j you know she’s is. I asked her and she blocked me, very shady😂
Isn’t there a route to report fraudulent claiming of benefits? Even though she’s not married, having a partner still caps your benefits etc.

Who knows, he does everything for her but hard to break up with someone you've been through all that with too. Very queer relationship

Reactions: 2
Who knows, he does everything for her but hard to break up with someone you've been through all that with too. Very queer relationship
Agree, esp with a child involved. And it’s clear Shannen has quite a dependent relationship to the people around her, which makes sense given what she’s been through. But if he wanted out, she can’t exactly stop him leaving.

Am I right in thinking he was with someone else when he got together with Shannen in the first place?

Agree, esp with a child involved. And it’s clear Shannen has quite a dependent relationship to the people around her, which makes sense given what she’s been through. But if he wanted out, she can’t exactly stop him leaving.

Am I right in thinking he was with someone else when he got together with Shannen in the first place?
There was something like that alright, they werent together very long anyways when she got pregnant. To be honest she needs a full time minder with the goings on of her.

Reactions: 5
There was something like that alright, they werent together very long anyways when she got pregnant. To be honest she needs a full time minder with the goings on of her.
They both cheated on their partners with each other is my understanding

• Wow
To be honest she needs a full time minder with the goings on of her.
This comment might be in jest but it does suggest a sad picture for her. She’s very dependent on her dad and those around her, esp for a mother in her mid 20s. I think that cotton wool leads her to making ill advised decisions like wasting money on an ill fated brand. Everyone and their dog knows she’s not an influencer and it won’t succeed as a business (sure, she’ll get a few sales I’ve no doubt) and on the whole it will flop. If I asked the advice of my family and friends about launching a brand they’d ask some hard questions of me. I suspect those around her treat her like she’s a porcelain doll. The way she acts on social media is a result of the adults in her life not treating her as an adult.

Also the irony of her on her stories
“Now, different pro-nown-ciations going on” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think that the reason that she is crying the last few days is because her launch will be a flop and she kind of knows what's coming?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.