Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm amazed at Clare Bear, did you see her yesterday she was just like a market trader waving her arms and telling people to keep donating keep donating to Shann, split screen here we see Shann biting her nails and putting on the act of her life. These two are coming close to top spot of the biggest beggars on Tictok.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

MissBossyBoots123

Kerrie Essex is in live saying how Shans a bully & that Shan bullied poppy and jay, kerrie said Shans an awful person.. becoming a theme now and it’s clear who’s the issue

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member

I don’t understand all this, she split up with him, she said it was nothing bad, so why all these daft videos 🥴
And the award for crying on demand goes to ………
Such a fake person. Shes basically just bugging herself up in the daft vids
# JUSTICEFORADAM

Edunn

VIP Member
Why would u sit on live eating your Sunday dinner with 1.5k watching.....turn your phone off and spend the time chatting to your kids while eating your dinner??? 🙄🙄
I commented that and got blocked she was shouting at her daughter to be quiet maybe she just wants some attention or a nice family meal without her mum being on the phone her followers are just as bad saying how amazing she is they must live in a bubble x

Her mods are being cheeky and arguing with people in the comments??? So so very weird. Everything about her is bad vibes even down to her moderators? Wow

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Saw on the manley live Tom came running in and said to the wife....oh we can get gifts now for our videos as well as lives, isn't that brill that will help us out as well, oh we can get gifts for videos now....so happy!! Try getting a job mate and not depend on the kindness of silly people! Why do people give strangers on TT money exactly??
Such a beg he is but people on tik tok are now making so many beg videos about him won’t be long before the career will be over lol 😂

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
So hold on they have broke up and she has just posted an ad for some jewellery she bought him for Xmas....and she can't wait for him to open them on Xmas day.....Why would you not record a new ad?? Is it really that hard?

Again for money!

• Haha
Think she needs to understand her kids need attention more than she does but it's all about shann them kids eat dinner while she on live eat breakfast while she on live go get them ready help them then when they at school sit being a poor me who loves herself selfish shit mom

hunnyboo

No she s not . Doesn’t realise the damage her lives are doing .
Adam had a lucky escape . More than others .

She’s could justifiably be sectioned . Is her new name Atkin or actin
atkin though I don’t think it’s done legal here grandma is atkin… I wondered since shan is such a tiktok superstar … I mean tiktok dickhead but hey ho I wondered if she had a personal account like that mrs hinch woman does.. however Shan doesn’t BUT she does have an old account like very old… and wow… some of the stuff on there .. yeah I get it she was young but how embarrassing. Bragging about drugs in her hashtags and drink driving if she thought it was acceptable at that age, she surely would think it was acceptable now. As for the whole victim.. I can’t see it purely from the pics she uploaded and then wanky quotes she does.. the loss of legs comment? She looks like she had to have crutches? Next picture on the timeline she’s out on the razz… as my mum says. To be a good liar you need to remember the story …

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Watching these two Clare Bear and Shann has made me think what ever their attentions were climbing Snowden was it just for clout who knows but in the last week any thoughts I had about them have totally changed

Did I hear wrong when she was live this morning or did she say to the little boy there is no one here to check up on me anymore when she was trying to get him to behave?

The video she posted addressing the break up implies Adam wasn’t up to the job which is incredibly inappropriate

Faith61

VIP Member
Maybe Adam found out she didn’t actually had ms and did a runner.
Either way,was all very quick,kids calling him daddy only couple weeks ago and her going on about his wonderful family "her new family" .posting all their life on tik tok etc and then has the cheek to slag people off who show concern...she's horrible....just horrible,physical or mental illness or both, doesn't excuse her horrible behaviour to her children and " followers "!!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Just seen quite a few people saying to turn off gifts and if they are donating the gifts to charity too. I doubt it, more like funding takeaways all week 😂

mumz

VIP Member
I’m going to be honest, MS is f*cking painful. But there is absolutely no reason why you couldn’t comfort a crying child. You just push through the pain. I’d rather be in absolute agony in order to comfort a child than use MS as an excuse not to. It’s not like a broken limb where you physically can’t
Totally this
Most parents would crawl through glass to comfort a child

• Heart

MissBossyBoots123

Yes!! ADAM we love you #JUSTICEFORADAM

Definitely!!! He definitely fobbed her off once he saw her true colours, I recon she got really drunk, said he was a lazy sod and didn’t help with the kids etc & because he actually did a tone that he didn’t “have too” you know, because there not his kids, he’s pissed off and left her. Not surprised though.

Maybe he told you to get off live so you could have actual time with your family, real blood, relationships around you. Instead of your culty “Shan fam”

You built your following around your relationship with Adam, so face it girl, it’s not going away. You was pretty much a nobody before, wiggling your bum and posting vids about sex to try and be relevant. All your followers are going to continuously ask about Adam, until your real about it. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️

#JUSTICEFORADAM

• Heart