Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissBossyBoots123

Notice how she used her crutch the day after her friend with her crutch was round🙄
Notice how she climbed a mountain - didn’t use a crutch, was in pain obviously but didn’t need the crutch. But every time she’s been in drama & labelled toxic, the crutch comes out, “because of stress”

I’m in no way invalidating her illness BUT she try’s to use the disability card when it suites her. It’s disgusting. Using her disability for followers/views.

Shan dueling and battling for this new competition. hahahaha i thought she was against this?
She’s must read here. Hi shann! She’s suddlenly doesn’t want gifts and isn’t taking part. Every time someone mentions her friend Claire she’s batting it off, seems very jealous.

Also she’s stoned again… 🚬

She’s on live complaining about adam now. Poor man don’t know he’s being slagged off. You can tell she’s annoyed with him…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

MissBossyBoots123

How long we betting on before she says that adams abused her or he’s narcissistic. Don’t know why but she gives me the vibes to say it about every male she encounters 🤫👀

harloe22

Chatty Member
Does she usually have so many people watching her live? She's making sure that crutch gets a view

Edunn

VIP Member
For a person with a debilitating illness she sure manages to energetically bop and dance around a lot..
I’ve got the same issues as her and I can’t move around like she does, fair enough everyone suffers differently but it’s like she picks and chooses when it’s convenient for her and TikTok or her social life x

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I think they've both fallen out...someone said check on shan . She turned around and said well I havent spoken to her today..

Dont like both of then. They both like attention. One minute her mental health is suffering shes coming off the app next shes back make your mind up
Yes I agree - I think Clare is very similar to Shann . Both like to play the victim .

Lassie21

VIP Member
I don't get this girl at all.....her whole page was about her and Adam and how much she loved him etc, and now they have broke up she is peeved that people are asking questions about the break up....and did she actually just say she is able to sit on live without being told off?? Really?

Why would you buy merch with their name on it as well? I don't get it!

hunnyboo

Adam needs leaving out of this . He’s escaped and good luck to him . He provided , he looked after them kids better than either of their fathers , he showed love kindness & understanding . He looked after those children like his own when she went off for the weekend camping with another bloke at a festival drinking getting high doin extreme activities , the MS stayed at home .
All of a sudden they’re over and he’s the villain . How many times was Adam live whilst he was caring for the kids ? How many times did he leave the kids unattended ???
NONE , yet he’s the villain .

All of you wake up , she is an actress , she studies behaviour so she knows what to do and when .
She will continue to get away with neglect .
She tells everyone to remember you are not alone and you do matter !
everyone but her own children .
Oh no I would never see Adam as the villain he’s a bloody saint for what he had to put up with from her!
iasked on a live the other day what was happening with the dog she sent to his sisters because apparantly Shan couldnt Cope with how big it was… and Shan said sadly she won’t get to see it again now because of how immaturely adams family have handled things…. Maybe should have taken that into consideration

• Heart
  • Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
I can't believe what I am seeing....her Son bit her daughter, she stayed on live!! Hugged her daughter for 2 secs and then made her Son apologise....where is the discipline so it's ok for him to bite her as long as he says sorry!?! Get off live and sort it out, im not saying being a single Mum isn't a hard job it defo is....but surely she is more interested on the likes etc on the live than what just happened to her daughter!!
Exactly....its clearly chaos in that house and I get it's hard doing it on your own but why keep filming it??? She's three years old amd was in bits.....why not just turn off the live???

MissBossyBoots123

That's weird because she used to hashtag shann mccarney, probs trying to hide from DWP
That’s what her Facebook name was until now. She probably is, earning all the TT on top of her UC. (Just to clarify aswell I’ve totally nothing against benefits etc, I work full time & need a top up by UC. I am against people conning them for their own gain though)

JuicyGoose91

She’s just confirmed on live that they have split up. She was like “this is private don’t ask simple” but mate your whole tiktok revolves around you and Adam as a couple. It’s not just going to go away.

Also no wonder she doesn’t get as many views as she could, her mods are rude as

Exactly scroll back to page 1/2 where I said it would end badly & she will get with someone new, kids will call him dad etc. Imagine how confusing it is for the kids honestly.

Something big must have happened gone from “getting a ring” to split up 🤫🤔
He probably saw her for what she was! He seems like a gentle soul 😩 #JUSTICEFORADAM he needs a good woman who won’t take the piss out of him

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
shes literally letting her kid have a meltdown on live - I don’t mean this in a way that he should get upset, more aimed at shan - take the camera off the poor boy until he’s settled down at least 🤦🏼‍♀️

her videos no longer #shannadam it’s #shanmccarney

He’s upset again - because he’s poorly she’s like “your not even real crying, your going to school blah blah” then proceeded to show him crying saying show everyone how silly you are. That’s awful embarrassing the poor boy!
The kids still having a meltdown. She’s threatening to call the teacher. Her audience is saying take a break deal with him. Wtaf
Why is school a punishment?

Sorry. I feel like crying. The kids sick. Shes pissed off and sent him upstairs. He is practically a baby he just wants a cuddle

• Angry

sweetcheeks20

I think Shan and Claire fell out because adam has told Claire a few home truths about Shan since leaving her as I can imagine Shan slagging her off to the hills if not doing more like getting drunk on their night out and trying it on with Claire’s husband which would make Adam leave and Claire fall out with her 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

JuicyGoose91

No they are on, they are waiting for a Chinese so If you want to watch a load of fat hogs fill their faces stay tuned lol
I never noticed haha so there is a hidden motive why keep your gifts on if it’s for charity! He thinks he is something doesn’t he! Why do they all look like they smell haha

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
I think she is so fake and that there are two sides to her, one she portrays on TT and how she is in reality.
She just sits on live no matter what her children want or need, she is all for the gifts people are sending her......the children had just started to call him Dad last week!!
I saw her live there and she was totally making digs at Adam saying some people don't understand putting children first etc, he was so soft and personally I think he just along with the dances etc to make her happy, he just looked so uncomfortable all the time and the video she did also more or less put the blame on Adam as well for the breakup.
The live ended abruptly when she got a call from Children's services.