Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously something needs to be done about her, she’s so erratic. I feel for those kids alone with her, if she’s like this on live, what is she like when no-one is watching.

Reactions: 2
If she was more with it and organised there was no need for any of that . The kids lunch boxes could be done the night before and she needs to be assisting them eating their breakfast and getting ready . You can’t expect a 4/5 year old to brush their teeth unaccompanied ( especially if there are possibly some special needs - or more like the poor thing is a product of his environment). She should have been off the live, say calmly with them , helping and engaging with them. I hope the social do get back involved . At the very least she needs some parenting classes.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been a silent watcher for a while now. But after watching her live this morning I was disgusted. Why does she feel the need to go live rather than sorting her kids out. Rather than being live she could be helping them get dressed etc it’s so strange. Make the kids lunches the night before rather than doing stupid dances constantly. Think Adam had a lucky escape

Reactions: 11
I don't like to comment on her MS because I have an invisible illness which affects my mobility but I do try to hide it as much as I can, and in reality no one knows how she is actually affected by her MS but she really needs to have a look at how the way she is living her life on TT could not possibly be helping her illness!

Who on earth would spend mornings & nearly every meal times on TT live with two small children when you aren't feeling 100% and have to constantly shout at them which surely is adding to your stress levels which is turn could not be helping your MS....I don't get it?? The tone she uses speaking to her children and the way she has to beg them to do things is ridiculous. Yes they are small but put some discipline in place instead of constantly having to shout orders at them when they clearly aren't listening. She acts like she really can't be bothered with them at all the majority of the time.

I get she wants to show how she isn't ok all the time and it is totally ok to not be ok, but she comes across as not genuine and it is all for sympathy.

Put the phone down Shann and deal with your children and while you are at it tell your bulldogs in your lives to mind their business when someone asks a simple question, which surely is the whole point of a live! You yourself could make a bit of an effort and answer people's questions and act like you are interested in the live yourself, why people send you gifts is beyond me because to be honest you are quite rude on your lives so the mind boggles!

Reactions: 7
I don't like to comment on her MS because I have an invisible illness which affects my mobility but I do try to hide it as much as I can, and in reality no one knows how she is actually affected by her MS but she really needs to have a look at how the way she is living her life on TT could not possibly be helping her illness!
She couldn’t walk for 2 days following an operation in 2013. It’s all on her old insta. No mention of MS anywhere

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All for attention then?? And her latest TT, the only person causing tit in her life is herself, she needs to have a wee look at herself before she points the finger at other people.

I wonder have her and Clare fell out, I haven't seen them interacting with each other lately??

All for attention then?? And her latest TT, the only person causing tit in her life is herself, she needs to have a wee look at herself before she points the finger at other people.

I wonder have her and Clare fell out, I haven't seen them interacting with each other lately??
something has definitely gone on with her and Claire. They haven’t gone live or battled. Very weird.

Shann maybe suffers with Maunchausen syndrome
As someone who suffers a chronic condition (invisible illness) as it can’t be seen I hope that she is not lying about ms because that’s really sick, maunchausen is mentally I’ll which she would need help with. I cannot bare to watch her pretending she’s struggling to walk etc saying left leg playing up because I suffer to the point I cannot physically walk and I’d do anything to be able to live a life without having this illness. For her own sake I hope she’s not lying but I have thought myself it could be that too. !!

Reactions: 6
As someone who suffers a chronic condition (invisible illness) as it can’t be seen I hope that she is not lying about ms because that’s really sick, maunchausen is mentally I’ll which she would need help with. I cannot bare to watch her pretending she’s struggling to walk etc saying left leg playing up because I suffer to the point I cannot physically walk and I’d do anything to be able to live a life without having this illness. For her own sake I hope she’s not lying but I have thought myself it could be that too. !!
I can’t say if she has or not but it’s strange how she has it when kids playing up and doesn’t have it when climbing Snowden or at Manleys party dancing in heels

Last edited:
I think they've both fallen out...someone said check on shan . She turned around and said well I havent spoken to her today..

Dont like both of then. They both like attention. One minute her mental health is suffering shes coming off the app next shes back make your mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too but I don't let it define me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve been a silent watcher for a while now. But after watching her live this morning I was disgusted. Why does she feel the need to go live rather than sorting her kids out. Rather than being live she could be helping them get dressed etc it’s so strange. Make the kids lunches the night before rather than doing stupid dances constantly. Think Adam had a lucky escape
I've literally just had to make an account on here to get this off my chest...I should stop watching her as she winds me up,but I don't!! That crutch?? Just pathetic how she runs around the house with it and sits there doing whatever she's doing,with it attached to her elbow!!...wtf?? And I'm not even gonna voice my opinion of the way she treats those children,other than if spent less time doing live videos maybe they would listen to her??? But that won't happen cos she is begging for sympathy and gifts! It's only recently I've seen through her,I didn't mind her before..just thought she was a but up herself and cringey,but my days...she winds me right up now!!

Not sure where it came from as I just went onto dan sprags live and he said he had heard that a couple who arnt together no more .one of them was so controlling they wouldn't even let them see there own mother and everyone was guessing shan and Adam
That would be no surprise!!

Why is she on live sat down but with her crutch hanging off her arm? WHYYYYYYY????? 🙄🤣
Sympathy? Seeking attention? Hoping she gets more gifts? Just madness!!

Omg her live this morning poor me with the crutch sitting on a stool making pack lunches and everyone saying your doing amazing (what at shouting at the kids while being an attention seeking twit)
It's ad if they've all been bloody brain washed!!

• Heart
Maybe Adam found out she didn’t actually had ms and did a runner.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Adam found out she didn’t actually had ms and did a runner.
Either way,was all very quick,kids calling him daddy only couple weeks ago and her going on about his wonderful family "her new family" .posting all their life on tik tok etc and then has the cheek to slag people off who show concern...she's horrible....just horrible,physical or mental illness or both, doesn't excuse her horrible behaviour to her children and " followers "!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.