Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure where it came from as I just went onto dan sprags live and he said he had heard that a couple who arnt together no more .one of them was so controlling they wouldn't even let them see there own mother and everyone was guessing shan and Adam

Reactions: 5
I can't believe her behaviour. She a attention seeker narcissistic person .she spends far to much time on live why not spend it with her children. No need for it even neal times sitting in live .she aggressive .I think she needs help she needs a break of tiktok to sort her life out if she gave her children the attention they need they wouldn't play up for her

Reactions: 6
Anyone see how quick she’s getting off that chair to go and shout at the kids??? Crutch not needed then 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s live, kicking off with the kids again.. she’s just said “I’m going to send you to school hungry and in your dirty clothes because quite frankly I don’t care anymore” WHAT

• Wow
Why is she on live sat down but with her crutch hanging off her arm? WHYYYYYYY????? 🙄🤣

• Haha
Omg her live this morning poor me with the crutch sitting on a stool making pack lunches and everyone saying your doing amazing (what at shouting at the kids while being an attention seeking twit)

Reactions: 8
Why is she on live sat down but with her crutch hanging off her arm? WHYYYYYYY????? 🙄🤣
Pmsl I was just thinking the same. Why don't she get off live a d sort the kids out,ffs she is constantly on bloody live.

Reactions: 4
It’s chaos on her live - the kids are playing up whilst she’s doing the lunch . Think she needs to get more organised . She’s expecting the kids to more or less get themselves ready .

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is it just weird that she hasn’t been on with Claire lately? They have gone from chatting tit together doing the ironing to not even supporting each other to beg for more….. something has gone on there. But someone said in Claire’s live last night when it was Andy on that they could hear Claire in the background sending voice notes to Adam

• Wow
Anyone see how quick she’s getting off that chair to go and shout at the kids??? Crutch not needed then 🤣🤣🤣
Never seen the like!! She's like grease lightening with that crutch! Keeps hold of it whilst sat down! too !! I should just scroll on when she pops up but I don't......I need to though,cos she's really doing my head in now....predictable to the letter!!just don't get why, if her children "play up" so.much does she not.concentrate on them...oh hang on...she needs the gifts ...pathetic!!

Can't say tit on her live lol I just said why always on live get off and help your kids,🤣🤣 they jump on you. I dont know why they always say your amazing this,that and the other. When she doesn't pay much attention just sat reading the comments all day every day. Feel sorry for the kids. Can't even eat dinner without being on there

I've just said the same....attention seeking amd hoping it will get her more gifts!! She's pathetic...MS or not,she should concentrate on attending to her children ffs!!

Reactions: 4
Out of her own mouth …… “I’m not even bothered. Bad press is still press” 😂😂😂😂😂 ok honey!!!!

• Wow
Can't say tit on her live lol I just said why always on live get off and help your kids,🤣🤣 they jump on you. I dont know why they always say your amazing this,that and the other. When she doesn't pay much attention just sat reading the comments all day every day. Feel sorry for the kids. Can't even eat dinner without being on there
The youngest being only three and literally leaves them to their own devices....yet "we" her called trolls of say anything perceived to be negative by her cult following..just madness!! I really did used to like her,but lately seen right through her !!

Reactions: 3
Think she needs to understand her kids need attention more than she does but it's all about shann them kids eat dinner while she on live eat breakfast while she on live go get them ready help them then when they at school sit being a poor me who loves herself selfish tit mom

She's ended her live so she can go shout at kids cuz they wanted her attention I've got a feeling that none of her tick tock friends like her now manley family claire etc they all see thru her bullshit now it's took them long enough

• Wow
You comment something and all you get is people saying oh do you even have kids or are you some perfect mother. I have two kids and I in no way think I am a perfect mother i know I am far from it. I know how stressful mornings are getting ready for school but Jesus Christ have some patience they’ve only just woken up! I could no way send my kids to school and be in peace for the rest of the day if I was shouting and moaning at them like she has been all morning. How does she do it? 😭 they just want the love and attention she gives to the camera stuck in there faces!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's ended her live so she can go shout at kids cuz they wanted her attention I've got a feeling that none of her tick tock friends like her now manley family claire etc they all see thru her bullshit now it's took them long enough
made me shiver how that I've ended,poor children, it's so sad!!

You comment something and all you get is people saying oh do you even have kids or are you some perfect mother. I have two kids and I in no way think I am a perfect mother i know I am far from it. I know how stressful mornings are getting ready for school but Jesus Christ have some patience they’ve only just woken up! I could no way send my kids to school and be in peace for the rest of the day if I was shouting and moaning at them like she has been all morning. How does she do it? 😭 they just want the love and attention she gives to the camera stuck in there faces!
Well said!!!!! She's vile!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.