Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've two friends with MS and never seen either one with a crutch.
I went through a period of not being able to walk without them. I don’t mean physically walk because I could, but my legs were so numb they would buckle. Happened to me today and fell down my stairs 🤣. But would only use them if I absolutely had to. Most of my friends with MS dont

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she thinks it’s a mod I wasn’t watching the live xx

Reactions: 3
She used to have a mod called hannah she had turner syndrome. She used to always go live with shann and has suddenly disappeared recently.

No mods? People are mentioning the expose account. People are telling her to get off live and spend time with kids
She just looks sadly at camera lol
Wannabe mods are saying positive vibes only please lol
This is the strangest live ever
And I have to make jacket spuds n sausages and will probs miss it lol
What name of expose account

I went through a period of not being able to walk without them. I don’t mean physically walk because I could, but my legs were so numb they would buckle. Happened to me today and fell down my stairs 🤣. But would only use them if I absolutely had to. Most of my friends with MS dont
I know what you mean exactly x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
After the live I've just witnessed these people like shan and manleys and even dan and Adam are somewhat okay compared to these other ones playing the game that gricy one who number 1 on the leaderboard got loads I'd never seen the boxing match number so high

Reactions: 1
So are you saying it’s you?
… no I’m saying I couldn’t understand why she was saying it was a mod… because I wasn’t watching the live .. I was busy playing with my son.. I sat down with a brew caught the tail end of her saying if one goes they all go.. came on here too see what had gone on.. as far as I’m aware the person who made the tiktok is on this forum ?

Reactions: 1
So are you saying it’s you?
… no I’m saying I couldn’t understand why she was saying it was a mod… because I wasn’t watching the live .. I was busy playing with my son.. I sat down with a brew caught the tail end of her saying if one goes they all go.. came on here too see what had gone on.. as far as I’m aware the person who made the tiktok is on this forum ?
oh i see, sorry, i get it now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Todays the 1st day I've heard of her after joining tattle can someone tell me why she's so unlikely, has she actually abused her kid? And wheres the ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.