Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On live now and waving her crutch about. Saying how sore her head is etc, why be on live then??????? Honestly she must be looking for attention. If I was feeling unwell, last thing I would do would be to sit on tik tok live.

Reactions: 9
Does she usually have so many people watching her live? She's making sure that crutch gets a view

Reactions: 6
On live now and waving her crutch about. Saying how sore her head is etc, why be on live then??????? Honestly she must be looking for attention. If I was feeling unwell, last thing I would do would be to sit on tik tok live.
It’s because live is how she earns her extra money if she doesn’t go live she doesn’t get the gifts

Reactions: 4
It’s because live is how she earns her extra money if she doesn’t go live she doesn’t get the gifts
No mods? People are mentioning the expose account. People are telling her to get off live and spend time with kids
She just looks sadly at camera lol
Wannabe mods are saying positive vibes only please lol
This is the strangest live ever
And I have to make jacket spuds n sausages and will probs miss it lol

Reactions: 5
kvllie is pissed shes not a mod lol. She was leader of the pack of wolves banning everyone

Reactions: 5

Here's Mum of the Year in action. The children need removing for their own protection. Shan is the definition of a tit mum. Those kids deserve better than being with that evil beggar.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s winding me up now. She’s giving people with MS a bad name. I promise we’re not all like her. Holding onto her crutch whilst sat down… is she on drugs? Oh wait yeah she is 🤣🤣🤣. And driving whilst under the influence is despicable and there is no excuse for it. I won’t even drive if I’ve taken my pain meds, let alone high from smoking weed. She needs to lose her license for her sake, her kids sake and the safety of others

Reactions: 7
Haven't been on for a few days, what is the name of the expose account x
Shann_fam_official x

Just saw her latest post where she’s talking about self care. It’s great she is doing some self care but whyyyyy has she got her crutch hanging off of her arm? The days where I need crutches I do anything to take the attention away from the crutch. Why did she need to include it in the post? It’s for sympathy and attention. It would be different if she was using it for support, but it’s swinging off of her arm 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Expose account nearly 2000 followers in a few hours. Wow

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.