Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Instagram picture video has gone from the account? Has it been taken down x

Reactions: 1
I went to a meeting in work for 30mins, she is still on live and still not speaking.....turn the phone off and do your uni work, what is the actual point of this??? Self pity and attention or what. And her mods, oh my days literally are like bulldogs eating the nose of anyone that asks a simple question!!
She is not a celebrity, lives are surely for asking questions?
I saw a women asking if she’s okay and that she doesn’t look happy and her mods went in on her for no reason

Reactions: 2
This is the reality of today. Someone commented on one of the videos on the account. And you go on the profile and it’s a little girl…. Are schools off this week??

Reactions: 3
It’s obviously getting to her now and I am glad, she should stop abusing her kids and shouting and swearing at them. I bet she still won’t get off tik tok though.

Reactions: 4
Ooo she’s gone missing. She’s either desperately trying to get the old Insta taken down orrrr she’s shitting it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to like her a lot only came across her a few months ago and she always seemed nice then just the past couple of weeks I've seen what she's like .especially with the whole Snowden stuff about complaining about everyone leaving her .like derby dan arrived back hours later than her and didn't complaint about been left but she did
I'm exactly the same and sure plenty others are too....can't stand her at the moment..she's a diva...many other people have been and continue to fo through sh*t...but she wallows in it!! She's so.predictable....attention seeking and up her own arse......as I say I used to like her...till the split with Adam....she's now showing her true colours....why should people not be concerned or interested in what went wrong and/or how Adam is? He was paraded around on her videos long enough and her kids now calling him dad....and I recall hwr saying how wonderful it is that she and her children are so lucky to he part of a real family..and her children now had " grandparents! " poor children not only lost Adam but his family too.....whatever the reason!!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t her Grandma buy new tv’s for the kids room when she had no money? Surely her Grandma can see what’s really going on and would buy her drug rehab instead !!
Truth time , she took Rubens telly off him not Adam .
Then begged for new TVs off super gran !!!

I saw a women asking if she’s okay and that she doesn’t look happy and her mods went in on her for no reason
I saw that and why wouldn't they say that, she was sitting on a live and hardly opened her mouth apart from saying oh I'm all good guys and yawning. I get that she maybe isn't feeling 100% but why go live to sit there with a face like that and not acknowledge or reply to people's comments!

Her mods are unreal, they are so rude!!

Truth time , she took Rubens telly off him not Adam .
Then begged for new TVs off super gran !!!
you see the pattern forming with all of them is the begging from the vulnerable. Did grandma fall for the Adam story then?

Reactions: 4
She's playing the poor me card again today I see and wtf her merch is the worst I've seen why would anyone pay to wear that tit

Has she ever showed any proof she has Ms cuz I belive she had that cruch after she had her op for an injurie a while back and brings it out when she wants to be lazy and do the poor me stories

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.