Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or at the top of the page here it says shann_adam threads in a blue box and if you click on that they all come up

Reactions: 2
My minds blown at the fact she’s got the dog back before her kids.. I’m sure she said the dog was with adams cousin? So I wonder if that means she’s back in touch with Adam.. he’s a bigger idiot than her if they are speaking ... and makes me wonder if he now condones what she did

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm almost quite certain there's a man back in her life now! Several times last week she reiterated she was on her own ( irrelevant point to make) like she was trying to hide someone.
She's also not been on live every night like she was mid breakdown.
She's been out the house twice this week, once with the dog and once driving,which she claimed she's struggled to do since being alone.
She's capable of having her dog back
She seems alot more on form, with comments, video replies ect!

I'm not saying my assumption is the truth, but maybe because she's not allowed the kids back at all now, her and Adam are giving things another chance. I mean it would need to be someone who's willing to tide her through financially aswel as emotionally, because she's gunna struggle to keep her house, her car, her pets,her addictions. When all her kids benefits stop!

Reactions: 6
I'm almost quite certain there's a man back in her life now! Several times last week she reiterated she was on her own ( irrelevant point to make) like she was trying to hide someone.
She's been out the house twice this week, once with the dog and once driving,which she claimed she's struggled to do since being alone.

I'm not saying my assumption is the truth, but maybe because she's not allowed the kids back at all now, her and Adam are giving things another chance. I mean it would need to be someone who's willing to tide her through financially aswel as emotionally, because she's gunna struggle to keep her house, her car, her pets,her addictions. When all her kids benefits stop!
I've thought the same. The whole getting dressed up to make a few Tik toks didn't really add up. She kept insisting she was alone and wasn't going anywhere.

Reactions: 7

I've been thinking this also!!!! Somat is going on thats for sure👀👀

My minds blown at the fact she’s got the dog back before her kids.. I’m sure she said the dog was with adams cousin? So I wonder if that means she’s back in touch with Adam.. he’s a bigger idiot than her if they are speaking ... and makes me wonder if he now condones what she did
Nothing would surprise me.....🙄

Reactions: 3
You know what is really peeving me off with TT at the minute.......seeing people doing nothing only on lives or doing makeup at lunchtime and us normal working people have been up for hours!! Shann only up at after 12pm, so clearly no structure in her live atm, if she had to go out to work for her money she would have to be up no matter what.
Dancing and pratting about like she hasn't a care in the world, being sharp with people who are giving her money for nothing and staying in bed half the day while her children are elsewhere...its an absolute disgrace if u ask me!!

Reactions: 4
If I'm honest I don't know what to think anymore, her world confuses my brain 🤯
Me too....she's live again plastering the make up on....the question is....are we going to " plan" or has she outwitted us this week?...my brain really hurts too......🙄

If I'm honest I don't know what to think anymore, her world confuses my brain 🤯
Just caught up with her live....she really is going as per your script....hats off to you again!!!!! Wtf??? She's off her head again!!!

You know what is really peeving me off with TT at the minute.......seeing people doing nothing only on lives or doing makeup at lunchtime and us normal working people have been up for hours!! Shann only up at after 12pm, so clearly no structure in her live atm, if she had to go out to work for her money she would have to be up no matter what.
Dancing and pratting about like she hasn't a care in the world, being sharp with people who are giving her money for nothing and staying in bed half the day while her children are elsewhere...its an absolute disgrace if u ask me!!
She's off her face again...what a disgrace she really is!!

Why has she got a swollen eye? Fallen over while out of it?

Has she been on live from she got up!?!
I've been out and come back since doing her make up at lunch time ish!! ( presume she just got up then!!) and she still on...so I know she been on a few hours!!! She's just taken her minions to shop with her!!!!! She was "anxious"....where has that suddenly come from?🙄🙄 she's calmed down a but now..but earlier on she seemed off her head?laughing at nothing.....just reading questions out and laughing....weird!!!

• Wow
All of these injuries… if we didn’t know she was single (which we don’t 100%) I’d think she was in an abusive relationship. The ‘I don’t know how it happened’ is what I used to say when I was in an abusive relationship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.