Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked “I thought drinking flares your ms” in the comments… her answer was “maybe it does but I’m on my own, I’ll sleep all day tomorrow”

🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
And a dig to the ex mods sitting under their burnt bridges.... people that care don't say they are coming then don't come, that one was directed at you Kellie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Abigail Louise… you here? 👀 (don’t actually answer that and out yourself) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Abigail Louise is always trolling people's lives. Just jumped over from the begathon. Knew Friday would be the downfall day again.

Reactions: 6
In all fairness, people like Abigail are the reason tattlers get a bad rep. That's trolling, and I hope she does out herself so shes blocked from tattle too cause that's not what here is about 😕

Reactions: 8
And do I look like I care If I get blocked..... nope. The woman needs to fight for her kids and get off the live. I'm glad I'm blocked now. Saves me the hassle of outing the truth now.

Reactions: 4
That's some serious amount of caffeine she's had in the last few hours with all them monsters mixed with vodka

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.