Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she laughed at a comment someone made about r*pe. Do we condone that tit? Her busy body’s think it’s ok though. But if that was any other big creator a which hunt would be out for them…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she laughed at a comment someone made about r*pe. Do we condone that tit? Her busy body’s think it’s ok though. But if that was any other big creator a which hunt would be out for them…
How disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I did wonder why it took so long to block him, he was vile

• Angry
I can't believe she is still live....I've done a million things (well slight exaggeration but u get the drift) and she is still pratting about!!
So she doesn't have her kids so she is just going to lie in bed now til gone lunch time most days, drink monster, put her makeup on and off like a yo yo and smile and laugh at people.......all those I've got this videos are a load of shite if you ask me, she is just taking the piss now!! 😡😡
I hate to say it but she is showing no signs of fighting for anything so her children might be better off where they are....i know that sounds awful but i honestly am starting to believe that!!

Reactions: 6
And to be honest. When you've had enough of someone b.s it's difficult to tolerate it yourself. I am her age. With 4 kids. With mental health issues. I do not condone any of her behaviour. I hate it. Its disgusting. She's not fighting. Her excuses to her viewers is not good enough. I'm having "a drink". She's been having a drink every night nearly since they weren't there. This is no behaviour for her age. She tbh looks older than 25. But that's my opinion.

Reactions: 5
I thought she saw it, blocked straight away but was laughing at people arguing about it in the comments. But might be wrong

I can't believe she is still live....I've done a million things (well slight exaggeration but u get the drift) and she is still pratting about!!
So she doesn't have her kids so she is just going to lie in bed now til gone lunch time most days, drink monster, put her makeup on and off like a yo yo and smile and laugh at people.......all those I've got this videos are a load of shite if you ask me, she is just taking the piss now!! 😡😡
I hate to say it but she is showing no signs of fighting for anything so her children might be better off where they are....i know that sounds awful but i honestly am starting to believe that!!
Someone commented on one of her videos that Shan said they are in care now and not with her grandma. I haven’t seen her say that but I don’t join all her lives. So maybe she won’t get them back? Not sure how the care system works fully

Last edited:
  • Angry
Yep drinking vodka mixed with monster, random laughing and singing 😴
Yep drinking vodka mixed with monster, random laughing and singing 😴
Someone asked “I thought drinking flares your ms” in the comments… her answer was “maybe it does but I’m on my own, I’ll sleep all day tomorrow”

🤦🏼‍♀️
She been sleeping all day most of the week according to her tik toks🙄

Hahaha I came to ask the same thing and burnt bridges kellie in the comments hahahaha
Did bog trotter appear? I.missed it all!!!! Or is she off radar now?🤣you couldn't write this tit,you really couldn't !!

Reactions: 1
How do you know what went on behind closed doors though, how do you know her dad wasn't abusive and she hid it well. How do you know her ex partner wasn't a domestic abuser. Unless someone is there, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors
She said once he wasn’t violent but just threw money at them

She been sleeping all day most of the week according to her tik toks🙄

Did bog trotter appear? I.missed it all!!!! Or is she off radar now?🤣you couldn't write this tit,you really couldn't !!
Haven't seen her since the night she plonked herself on shans sofa demanding food and paracetamol 😂😂, please stay away bogtrotter, we was traumatised enough for time round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iv concluded my issue with this mess is , she’s another mum on tik tok using mental health to excuse the fact of not having her kids !! Listen we’re all struggling in our own ways . It’s just down to whether we choose to walk away or not . Poor kids 😢

Reactions: 4
She was telling people to Fck off, that no ones tried to help her, that she don’t give a tit what no one thinks anymore, that she’s telling people straight basically. She was just being pure horrible to everyone.

can see why Adam left after the manly family party… she probably was horrible to him after a drink, with the way she just spoke to everyone… she’s miniplative, she’s playing all her followers for fools and she doesn’t care about anyone but herself, not even her children. The sooner all her deluded minions wakeup the better.

they are enabling her horrible behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course it’s bizarre because I’m talking the truth about a bizarre individual , you lot attack her then take it back oooooh the honey boo bunch are back licking her face the lot of you are as fucked as showannon !! Crack in your shows as amusing as hers
I've not finished catching up yet and I sincerely hope oasis that you've back tracked and apologised.... highly doubt it. You're excellent at giving your opinion on folk so here's mine...... you are a jealous, scorned someone from her past. Perhaps she didn't wanna be friends anymore and you've turned bitter. Either way I don't care, not a shiny tit given hun but to act like a petulant child on here projecting your anger towards strangers on a forum..... I'd say you need help, maybe a hug. Theres absolutely NO need for this statement. Hunnyboo has had healthy debates with you and while yous might not always agree that's OK, however the pathetic name calling and targeting is not! Do not make people on here out to be trolls, there's only you doing that from where I'm sitting. There's no need for any of it. You change your opinion too much, however I do believe you. I do believe you know shan and I do believe you saw her in sainsbury not long ago like you stated..... I do wonder if you have a deeper investment into shan, it could be coincidence but the way you told us about seeing her did make me wonder if you'd been following her? I won't say stalk as I'm not gonna make accusations with no proof, it's not what I'm about.
Unfortunately you've switched up your narrative too many times and its difficult to know whats what. You have anonymity as we all do. No ones asking you to give info on who you are, just some context as to how you can make such strong allegations.
I'm gonna continue catching up now 🤟

Shes been declining since her relationship broke down before Christmas, some people don't do well on their own especially if suffering mental health as well. We believe the children were first with their gran as a mutual agreement between Shan and her gran but in my opinion social services have since stepped in and placed them somewhere else and her mental health, drug taking and drinking has been up and down ever since. She needs to just remember she never knows who's watching her lives and who's screen recording her lives.
I agree whole heartedly here. I have suffered with MH in the past, before I had kids and I'm under no illusion it will be with me forever, BUT, I can avoid triggering situations, use coping mechanisms to help if I feel the slightest decline in mood, I've had at least 1 admission to a MH facility before I had kid.... now I'm not saying having kids cures illness, it certainly does jot, in fact I knew I'd get PND and sure enough I did but I was prepared to a certain degree. That a diff story though. There's a fine line between needing help and craving it, what I mean by that is quite often we see patients that crave attention. Again I BELIEVE shan has MH problems but as an adult, a mother, a hurt and tormented individual I can't help but be inclined to think that some of this is down to craving attention. Now I have not assessed her in a professional capacity so can't make any assumptions or diagnosis but from what I've witnessed I feel something somewhere has spiralled out of control.
It makes me sad in some respects but also furious. I think I can hand on heart say a number of us in here alone had questionable upbringings, I'm the wrong side of 30 now and back when I was a little girl it was normal for men to hit their wives, disgusting and sad I know but that's how it was. It wasn't spoke about so I can empathise and relate to that, although I believe there's a good 10 years between me and shan so I don't feel comfortable saying she had a good or bad childhood. What I do know is that tit messes you up as An adult. That being said why the hell would you put your own kids through this????? I'm a level headed person, and I can tell when my MH is dipping, I'd go as far as to say now I've mentioned it you guys can tell when I'm not myself, because I'm no where to be found haha. But seriously I have a plan in place for almost every eventuality, I engage regularly with health professionals if and when I need help. There's no shame in that, what I will never ever deem acceptable is putting any child no matter the age, through this! I know its hard being a mum, I was a single mum for a lot of years, that was my choice, I wasn't in the frame of mind to be with anyone or share my time with anyone, it took me and my partner many many months before we introduced our kids to the other. Again that was just our preference, we wanted to be sure it was right cos the kids would be the ones who suffered if we didn't work. I hope she wakes up soon and sees the devastation she's causing her kids to go through. If the kids are away because she was struggling, that's okay! It's the rumours attached to it though that haven't been squashed.
I'm not someone with a "platform" I'm an idiot with a phone so I can't comment on how these "influencers" should conduct themselves, or anyone to be fair. But what i do know as a mum, a professional and a someone with a heart I would NOT be on social media knowing my kids weren't in my care. If it was infact because of MH she would of been sectioned by now...... or accepted the help?! Again just my observations. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her posts iritate me. Acting like she's doing great and her life is on track
Shes falling apart

Her posts iritate me. Acting like she's doing great and her life is on track
Shes falling apart
Yeah she's deffo falling apart but I don't think she's bothered. She comes across as arrogant and that's what winds me up. There's 2 little kids... innocent kids who won't have a clue why they're not with mum. They must be terrified, and that's what gets me angry. And alot of others. It's just heartbreaking. For someone who raises awareness on childhood trauma I find it ironic that she's passing that trauma to her own kids. Madness.

That’s the smithy family. They’re worse 🤣🤣🤣
The manleys are “what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks” they now have merch out £40 for a hoodie 😉
Shut up!!!!! I have made my own hoodies before and it doesn't cost anywhere near that 🤣 example, plain tshirts from boohoo are a name called fruit of the loom, go on their website you can hoodies for £3 add either a iron on vinyl or stitching costs pennies but for the sake of profit let's call all materials £10 add a fiver profit on or if your greedy round up to £20 l, I'd not pay that for someone's unbranded hoody. I should point out I'm a tight arse 🤣 but that's ridiculous. Can buy a couple of branded hoodies for that! Absolute rip off. I don't know who they are don't think iv watched them before.
Oh I should point out I don't make merch 🤣 I have an autistic son who wants dinosaurs on all his clothing so I make the vinyl for his clothes. Isn't it funny how these people sleep at night knowing they're ripping people off do they realise they aren't celebrities?? The mind boggles haha x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.