Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows you never know who you are truelly watching, and people can portray themselves as genuine nice people. I've seen quite a few videos that her dad or sperm donor as she stated was abusive to her mum and her mum sunk into depression so she went to live with gran, im guessing others will tell a different story. I believe her children are no longer with family, shame for them

Whats the local gossip saying about what reason her and Adam broke up, I think we would all like some insight into that
Sperm donor ?? Doesn’t that portray a one night stand ??
Not a dad who worked provided supported who clearly to me was much more of a family man than my own , that’s why I said I would often wish I had what she had .
If we wanted something she would rock up with it , trainers coats etc . Actions of a sperm donor ??
I know for a fact in her late teens she was a proper little diva and that’s when things started to go wrong and she had the perfect scenario playing one parent against another , then the stage was set for domestic violence with partners so that got played out !! Then I didn’t really see her or here from here directly but as you do and in the birth of social media you look old school friends up and the real show began . But this is her best performance to date . I don’t believe for a minute she had an abusive neglectful upbringing , but by saying she did gets more sympathy and attention because she can’t offer anything real , because there’s nothing attractive about her to attract friendships she goes for sympathy to guarantee being the centre of everyone’s attention , I know I fell for it I was one of the people that fell for it I spent so long wishing I was more like her , I’m so glad I’m not , I don’t have much but I have my kids under my roof in my sight , if they hurt I comfort them , if they’re sick I nurse them I share happiness with them . They are my life for life , I’m ranting but it has to be said .
And I hate to think people believe her tit she spouts about others .

Reactions: 5
Sperm donor ?? Doesn’t that portray a one night stand ??
Not a dad who worked provided supported who clearly to me was much more of a family man than my own , that’s why I said I would often wish I had what she had .
If we wanted something she would rock up with it , trainers coats etc . Actions of a sperm donor ??
I know for a fact in her late teens she was a proper little diva and that’s when things started to go wrong and she had the perfect scenario playing one parent against another , then the stage was set for domestic violence with partners so that got played out !! Then I didn’t really see her or here from here directly but as you do and in the birth of social media you look old school friends up and the real show began . But this is her best performance to date . I don’t believe for a minute she had an abusive neglectful upbringing , but by saying she did gets more sympathy and attention because she can’t offer anything real , because there’s nothing attractive about her to attract friendships she goes for sympathy to guarantee being the centre of everyone’s attention , I know I fell for it I was one of the people that fell for it I spent so long wishing I was more like her , I’m so glad I’m not , I don’t have much but I have my kids under my roof in my sight , if they hurt I comfort them , if they’re sick I nurse them I share happiness with them . They are my life for life , I’m ranting but it has to be said .
And I hate to think people believe her tit she spouts about others .
How do you know what went on behind closed doors though, how do you know her dad wasn't abusive and she hid it well. How do you know her ex partner wasn't a domestic abuser. Unless someone is there, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors

Reactions: 6
How do you know what went on behind closed doors though, how do you know her dad wasn't abusive and she hid it well. How do you know her ex partner wasn't a domestic abuser. Unless someone is there, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors
Ok so every male that’s been in her life is an abuser a tormenter , every single one ? I know this is a show but it’s becoming a soap !!! Don’t you find it odd ?? Every single male from her father two baby daddies and several other s all have been abusive ? How do you know they where ??

Reactions: 2
Ok so every male that’s been in her life is an abuser a tormenter , every single one ? I know this is a show but it’s becoming a soap !!! Don’t you find it odd ?? Every single male from her father two baby daddies and several other s all have been abusive ? How do you know they where ??
I dont know if they were but you also don't know 100% they wasn't. Maybe she is well known in the area for lying but what if shes not lying about past trauma, what if every man she's come across have been abusive in one way or another.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, it's a well known fact that those who have previously been in DV situations can be drawn to abusive situations again without realising it...

I think you just need to be a little more honest about how you know Shan. Probably best to stop pretending to be an ex school friend and just admit you were one of the men/related to one of the men in her life.

Reactions: 7
I dont know if they were but you also don't know 100% they wasn't. Maybe she is well known in the area for lying but what if shes not lying about past trauma, what if every man she's come across have been abusive in one way or another.
Then she’s very unlucky , I’m very wrong , now I’m going to feed the unicorns .

Wishy washy ? What even is that
All you have done is portray yourself as a jealous ex school friend. You haven't come with hard evidence about anything, you have stated you haven't been in her life for years so how do you know your not listening to local gossip that's made up bs and she's telling the truth about her life. You don't seem to know much more then the rest of us

totally agree, emotionally, physically, financially etc etc it all constitutes to abuse? I suppose Shannon can only speak the truth and we won’t know any different as none of us here except 1 .. know her although the 1 that does claim to know her.. knows her from primary school.. as a child … and then goes off local gossip to make assumptions here.. our opinions on Shannon are all based on how she acts and the stuff she says.. I don’t know if it’s fair to say she’s lying about every single relationship being abusive because abuse can be done in a range of ways.. I know my mums mum was terrible to her when she was growing up and that’s ruined their relationship in todays day and age… and that was all sorts of abuse and control… I think what I’m trying to say is unless you are in that life and in that situation you never really know do you. I just hope Shannon can heal from any trauma and do the right thing for her babies because the best relationship for a child is with their parents. X.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wishy washy ? What even is that
Here we go again getting jumped on , people asked for a response from someone who has real experience with Shannon .
I simply did that .
All your comments are assumptions , gathered by what you’ve seen , from the show . And I’ve never called you out slated you over your assumptions . I’ve offered facts and only facts . It’s your right to believe them or not .
I don’t understand the concept of wishy washy but I stand by all I’ve said as factual . Yes you are right I have guessed at her family life behind closed doors but based on what I saw that’s how I put my opinion together .
There’s no such thing as unicorns , they’re a myth , a story to entertain , almost show like , but most on here are only here for the show , well it can’t be out of concern for the kids like most stated because clearly they’re not there , just like the unicorns

All you have done is portray yourself as a jealous ex school friend. You haven't come with hard evidence about anything, you have stated you haven't been in her life for years so how do you know your not listening to local gossip that's made up bs and she's telling the truth about her life. You don't seem to know much more then the rest of us
a jealous ex lol

Here we go again getting jumped on , people asked for a response from someone who has real experience with Shannon .
I simply did that .
All your comments are assumptions , gathered by what you’ve seen , from the show . And I’ve never called you out slated you over your assumptions . I’ve offered facts and only facts . It’s your right to believe them or not .
I don’t understand the concept of wishy washy but I stand by all I’ve said as factual . Yes you are right I have guessed at her family life behind closed doors but based on what I saw that’s how I put my opinion together .
There’s no such thing as unicorns , they’re a myth , a story to entertain , almost show like , but most on here are only here for the show , well it can’t be out of concern for the kids like most stated because clearly they’re not there , just like the unicorns

a jealous ex lol
Out of interest, do you have the same dealer as Shan or...?

• Haha
totally agree, emotionally, physically, financially etc etc it all constitutes to abuse? I suppose Shannon can only speak the truth and we won’t know any different as none of us here except 1 .. know her although the 1 that does claim to know her.. knows her from primary school.. as a child … and then goes off local gossip to make assumptions here.. our opinions on Shannon are all based on how she acts and the stuff she says.. I don’t know if it’s fair to say she’s lying about every single relationship being abusive because abuse can be done in a range of ways.. I know my mums mum was terrible to her when she was growing up and that’s ruined their relationship in todays day and age… and that was all sorts of abuse and control… I think what I’m trying to say is unless you are in that life and in that situation you never really know do you. I just hope Shannon can heal from any trauma and do the right thing for her babies because the best relationship for a child is with their parents. X.
Exactly, abuse comes in many different forms and who am I to not believe someone has past trauma from her dad and ex partners, who am I to say she doesn't have the illnesses she states she has. Unless you are part of her daily life in real life then no one can say what's she's lying about. I base my opinions on how she shows herself on lives and videos. I hope she can find herself, and do what's right for her kids

Hard evidence ? Like what ? What do you need ? You sound like you crave it ?

Exactly, abuse comes in many different forms and who am I to not believe someone has past trauma from her dad and ex partners, who am I to say she doesn't have the illnesses she states she has. Unless you are part of her daily life in real life then no one can say what's she's lying about. I base my opinions on how she shows herself on lives and videos. I hope she can find herself, and do what's right for her kids
Are you a mother ?
Do you see any traits of a loving mother ?

Reactions: 1
Well where is all your evidence of her lying about past trauma, wheres your evidence she has lied about illnesses. I dont crave anything but you come on here portraying you know her well when in all honesty you knew her at school

I simply did that .
But her dad wouldn’t have beat her mum in front of you would he?

Are you a mother ?
Do you see any traits of a loving mother ?
everyone parents in different ways, she can be a loving mother off camera? Once that camera stops rolling we don’t know what she does… neither do you by all accounts, then again if local gossip says she isn’t a loving mother.. it really must be true. Right?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.