Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if biting back and laughing is her coping mechanism, some of the comments she has I would have attitude as well but she seems to refer alot to people painting her as a witch so she's acting like a witch. Would love a proper story time to try to understand her

Reactions: 4
Not sure if biting back and laughing is her coping mechanism, some of the comments she has I would have attitude as well but she seems to refer alot to people painting her as a witch so she's acting like a witch. Would love a proper story time to try to understand her
What I wouldn't give to understand her.....I've missed this morning....is this behaviour now in retaliation to what went on this morning?? Cos she's acting " strange" again .. 😒

Reactions: 2
What I wouldn't give to understand her.....I've missed this morning....is this behaviour now in retaliation to what went on this morning?? Cos she's acting " strange" again .. 😒
I didnt see this morning but others have said some comments were vile so maybe so and understandable after some of the things that were said to her. It's a sad world that someone feels the need to go live for adult interaction and then gets trolled.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I didnt see this morning but others have said some comments were vile so maybe so and understandable after some of the things that were said to her. It's a sad world that someone feels the need to go live for adult interaction and then gets trolled.
The trolls were awful. Bringing up her brother, saying she murdered him. Bringing up her kids. Saying she abused them. It got bad 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The trolls were awful. Bringing up her brother, saying she murdered him. Bringing up her kids. Saying she abused them. It got bad 😔
Thats terrible, no matter what you think of someone kids and family should never come into it. What must go through someone's head to even say them things

• Sad
God some of her followers piss me off. They’re so obsessed with her that they fail to think logically. Someone asked if she could stay on live when she drives to get paint. She said no because people report me when I drive on live. Then some idiot commented that there was nothing wrong with driving on live and people who have an issue with it are Karen’s. I’m sorry, people are Karen’s because they don’t want people to potentially die just so that Shan can stay live???? Stop the world I want to get off 😂

• Wow
The moods she’s in now is what I like to call her Wednesday mood. From this point on I think she’s going to be back being a knob 🤕 I do feel for her I really do but it’s the same pattern every week x

Reactions: 5
The moods she’s in now is what I like to call her Wednesday mood. From this point on I think she’s going to be back being a knob 🤕 I do feel for her I really do but it’s the same pattern every week x
Was just thinking the same!🙄

This is why I can’t follow her/watch her regularly. As much as I do feel sorry for her and last night I was heartbroken for her it’s just really frustrating to watch her go round in circles. I know she’s probably lonely and bored but she spends too much time on live as well which doesn’t help.

Reactions: 5
I'm back to being confused again today 🤯
Me too.......I'm extremely confused.......why is she all alone? Why can't she have her children home? It's a massive thing for SS to have made decision for the children to have to stay wherever they are for so.long....I know she's sad about it and it does appear to be genuine sadness....but I'm confused, I'm sad that she is all alone, I'm sad that she's not with Adam when..they both seemed so genuinely happy ....but we only saw what we saw on tik tok, I know!! So many unanswered questions that I know we will never have and have no right to the the answers to ....but, I'm.bloody confused too!!!!🙄🙄🙄

Dont know if I'm more confused with Shans reactions and laughing or the Jesus and god comments.

I’ve not seen any of her lives for a while now, am confused what happened with the kids? Can someone explain? Or does anyone have it on record

I’ve not seen any of her lives for a while now, am confused what happened with the kids? Can someone explain? Or does anyone have it on record
It's all in this thread and also previous ones, the kids have been removed from her care, she's got to get help with her mental health before she can get them back but she says she doesn't need help

It's all in this thread and also previous ones, the kids have been removed from her care, she's got to get help with her mental health before she can get them back but she says she doesn't need help
Yeah I know they’ve been removed I’m on about what happened last night on live with kids she was crying and others on here said they cried with her so wondering what happened

Yeah I know they’ve been removed I’m on about what happened last night on live with kids she was crying and others on here said they cried with her so wondering what happened
Oh sorry, she was crying because she went to see the kids yesterday and when she had to go they held onto her crying that they wanted to go home with her and the social worker took them off her and she had to leave

Can we try and put ‘immature witches’ somewhere in the thread title please? 😂
Might have to be witches 😂 I'm sure someone can think of a better thread title than I did. Maybe it can include unicorns too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.