Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've cried too. Exactly that, even if she believes we are trolls, I don't think any of us here don't want the best for her. hearing her describe having to peel her children off her as they beg to come home 😢
Everyone makes mistakes, it's how you deal with and fix those mistakes that makes you the person you are, and I hope this isn't just talk from her. This seems to be the first time she's showed any emotion to the babies and I believe her, may be a mug for it, but time will tell.

Shan if you read this, I'm sorry you've had to go through that with your kids tonight, now please use them cries as your motivation to better yourself and get them back.
I've willed her to show emotion, it shows she's real in describing her feelings. I may be proved to be a mug as well but we are all human and feel other peoples pain, I felt the pain in her eyes and her actions. I cant even begin to imagine how it must feel to have your kids dragged off you, I was bad enough when I had to send mine to school.

Yeah
Did the live end abruptly? I.missed it.....so 😔
No she said she was coming off when the song finished, said she will be back tomorrow

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yeah
No she did say she would do 4 song requests and then come off.

From what she was hinting and saying, it’s someone she trusted and who has tiktok as she thought they’d be watching her live

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I've willed her to show emotion, it shows she's real in describing her feelings. I may be proved to be a mug as well but we are all human and feel other peoples pain, I felt the pain in her eyes and her actions. I cant even begin to imagine how it must feel to have your kids dragged off you, I was bad enough when I had to send mine to school.
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Yeah, she really was emotional tonight, the whole thing was hard to watch, but that huge sigh before she finally broke, was what did it for me. So sad😭 Yes exactly that, we're going through a separation anxiety thing at nursery drop off and I have to drop and run cause I can't bare to hear her cry for me, and I know I'm getting her back in 6 hours.

• Sad
Yeah

No she said she was coming off when the song finished, said she will be back tomorrow
I have too...she needs to break down that wall around her, but, them again, it's clearly her " defense"..it's so sad to think the only people she has around her are strangers on social media...she seems literally totally alone!

• Sad
I hadn’t watched her for a while as I found it too much, caught some of it last night and my heart broke for her and them kids. I know she’s behaved silly but what she’s going through now must be absolutely awful. Being told when you can and can’t see your kids and having to have them dragged off you when they just want to go home with their Mum :( obviously I don’t know the reason behind them being taken out of her care but I don’t understand why they can’t just place them back in her care and support her that way? Surely that’s more beneficial to all of them.

Reactions: 4
My heart is breaking for her tonight, she's been fighting them tears back the whole time.
I don't believe she is a bad mum, she was having a bad time.i hope this has been the eye opener she needed to deal with her trauma and accept the help her and her babies so desperately need 😭
Do you know what I'll swallow my own pride here and agree, I don't think she is a bad mum, but I also don't think she's stable enough to have her children back, not now, not never. This isn't the first time she's left the kids because of a relationship breakdown. Watching her last night made me realize, maybe she's not s bad mum but she's a human with feelings battling a tough time, she also had a persona she felt she needed to pursue due to her followers condoning her tit behavior, she was vunerable. I mean there's been plenty of occasions she could of handled things better and there's things she didn't need to of said especially regarding Reuben. I don't think she's been completely honest with people About the situation, but who am I to make her tell the truth🤷 I hope she opens her eyes now, keeps her big girls pants in and does what's right for herself! If the kids are genuinely happy I hope she leaves them where they are. They deserve some stability! And Shannon needs to prioritize her own mental health before she's left in charge of 2 young innocent humans behind closed doors again!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you know what I'll swallow my own pride here and agree, I don't think she is a bad mum, but I also don't think she's stable enough to have her children back, not now, not never. This isn't the first time she's left the kids because of a relationship breakdown. Watching her last night made me realize, maybe she's not s bad mum but she's a human with feelings battling a tough time, she also had a persona she felt she needed to pursue due to her followers condoning her tit behavior, she was vunerable. I mean there's been plenty of occasions she could of handled things better and there's things she didn't need to of said especially regarding Reuben. I don't think she's been completely honest with people About the situation, but who am I to make her tell the truth🤷 I hope she opens her eyes now, keeps her big girls pants in and does what's right for herself! If the kids are genuinely happy I hope she leaves them where they are. They deserve some stability! And Shannon needs to prioritize her own mental health before she's left in charge of 2 young innocent humans behind closed doors again!
Such a lovely post. Totally agree. How many chances can someone be given before authorities decide if it’s messing the kids lives up or not?
We can all struggle. We can all have rough days, weeks or months
But those of us with kids. Who do we put first?
I’ve been married 38 years, my youngest child is 34. With her own home and family. Even after all this time my lovely hubby knows who I would save first in a fire or if something bad happened.

duck me the trolls are going for her today. I don’t agree with it at all. Bringing up peoples unalive relatives on their live and saying it’s their fault they are unalive is despicable. If that troll is on here hang your head in shame

• Wow
Reactions: 4
duck me the trolls are going for her today. I don’t agree with it at all. Bringing up peoples unalive relatives on their live and saying it’s their fault they are unalive is despicable. If that troll is on here hang your head in shame
Yes I saw them comments too. Disgusting !
i don’t knowhow she deals with the troll comments tbh I quiver at the thought of it. X

I didnt see the live but that's brutal to bring any family members into trolling, whether they be alive or passed on, lowest of the low to hit people with comments like that

I didnt see the live but that's brutal to bring any family members into trolling, whether they be alive or passed on, lowest of the low to hit people with comments like that
I was absolutely disgusted. And I’m not surprised she ended the live when she realised they weren’t going to stop

I was absolutely disgusted. And I’m not surprised she ended the live when she realised they weren’t going to stop
Trolls have no boundaries, they don't see the suffering someone is already going through, absolutely disgusting pondlife. No one should ever be trolled whether they are a good or bad person. Wouldn't surprise me if it's people shes been previously close to. How is she ever meant to let her guard down and show raw emotion when people are trolling to that extreme. Sad world we live in

I wasn't aware this wasn't the first time. Yes I totally agree with you in that case then, them kids absolutely deserve stability. Very beautifully put, I don't believe the whole story is out either, though I don't believe she owes us or her followers the story. I think she's ashamed of whatever has happened, and rightfully so, I'd be ashamed too.
I've missed her lives today, and I'm kind of glad, hope she did the grown up thing and blocked the trolls

I wasn't aware this wasn't the first time. Yes I totally agree with you in that case then, them kids absolutely deserve stability. Very beautifully put, I don't believe the whole story is out either, though I don't believe she owes us or her followers the story. I think she's ashamed of whatever has happened, and rightfully so, I'd be ashamed too.
I've missed her lives today, and I'm kind of glad, hope she did the grown up thing and blocked the trolls
I wasn't aware she had previously lost them either, I thought she just had previous social services involvement

Either the earlier trolls got to her or the phone call she got did. Because she is biting back at nice comments. And then the bullies in her comments are calling people trolls for getting annoyed that she is being rude to them. Bloody hell

• Sad
Either the earlier trolls got to her or the phone call she got did. Because she is biting back at nice comments. And then the bullies in her comments are calling people trolls for getting annoyed that she is being rude to them. Bloody hell
I've missed it all this morning....but just caught this live....has she had a drink??🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.