Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah someone said you look sad and she said yeah well then stopped talking and walked away looking like she was going to cry

I think shes getting help with her mental health like social have told her to do so shes had to talk about things shes buried way down deep
Yeah.....definitely....admitted she's not àble to give advice at moment! This time last week she was kicking off about social services and the system......sad as she looks right now let's hope this is a step in right direction?

Reactions: 4
Yeah.....definitely....admitted she's not àble to give advice at moment! This time last week she was kicking off about social services and the system......sad as she looks right now let's hope this is a step in right direction?
She needs to relive trauma to get herself back to a normal way of life. Since she started this downward spiral I believe that's been her wall she put up, not the real Shannon, it doesn't excuse how she treated her children and others in her life but hopefully she can fix it for her and everyone else who loves her. I'm sure her grandma is hurting as well, so Shannon needs to put that right before it's too late and her grandma isn't in the world anymore because then she could regret it forever

She needs to relive trauma to get herself back to a normal way of life. Since she started this downward spiral I believe that's been her wall she put up, not the real Shannon, it doesn't excuse how she treated her children and others in her life but hopefully she can fix it for her and everyone else who loves her. I'm sure her grandma is hurting as well, so Shannon needs to put that right before it's too late and her grandma isn't in the world anymore because then she could regret it forever
Just given me shivers that ( no pun intended) but you're spot on💖😥

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I really feel for her tonight. And I don’t care if that pisses a certain someone off. She looks so so down 🥺

• Sad
It's Tuesday. Someone said yesterday it's the day she might visit her kids. Maybe something happened?

Reactions: 3
I really feel for her tonight. And I don’t care if that pisses a certain someone off. She looks so so down 🥺
It's definitely a roller coaster of emotions watching her, she looks so broken, I get mental health, it's lonely and dark and can make you do things out of the ordinary. She needs a proper family/close friend support system

It's Tuesday. Someone said yesterday it's the day she might visit her kids. Maybe something happened?
Yeah I thought she may visit them on a Tuesday because she dressed differently on Tuesdays and didn't tell anyone where she was going

• Sad
It's definitely a roller coaster of emotions watching her, she looks so broken, I get mental health, it's lonely and dark and can make you do things out of the ordinary. She needs a proper family/close friend support system

Yeah I thought she may visit them on a Tuesday because she dressed differently on Tuesdays and didn't tell anyone where she was going
Maybe seeing them and then having to leave is getting harder. I honestly can’t even imagine how she must feel right now

Reactions: 3
Maybe seeing them and then having to leave is getting harder. I honestly can’t even imagine how she must feel right now
She needs to use this to kick her arse into gear and fight for those kids. I know we say it a lot but hopefully she's finally realising she needs to sort herself out and seek help.

Reactions: 5
She needs to use this to kick her arse into gear and fight for those kids. I know we say it a lot but hopefully she's finally realising she needs to sort herself out and seek help.
I think the light has finally switched on and she's realised what she's got to do to get them back. I hope she's strong enough to stick to it and ride it out with a level head

I think the light has finally switched on and she's realised what she's got to do to get them back. I hope she's strong enough to stick to it and ride it out with a level head
Keeping everything crossed that it has. The best outcome is she gets the help she desperately needs, the kids come home and they all live healthy and happy lives ♥

• Heart

[/QUOsomething definitely happened this afternoon it's clear to see🙄
I knew it was going to come out before the live ended 😭😭😭
What happened I missed it?

Reactions: 1
My heart is breaking for her tonight, she's been fighting them tears back the whole time.
I don't believe she is a bad mum, she was having a bad time.i hope this has been the eye opener she needed to deal with her trauma and accept the help her and her babies so desperately need 😭

• Sad
My heart is breaking for her tonight, she's been fighting them tears back the whole time.
I don't believe she is a bad mum, she was having a bad time.i hope this has been the eye opener she needed to deal with her trauma and accept the help her and her babies so desperately need 😭
I cried for her tonight, we ride this rollercoaster with her without her even knowing we are here. She's made mistakes but you can't hit someone when they are already broken. Very sad to watch her this evening

I cried for her tonight, we ride this rollercoaster with her without her even knowing we are here. She's made mistakes but you can't hit someone when they are already broken. Very sad to watch her this evening
"Tonight they had to rip the kids off me because they wanted to come home with me" how heartbreaking that must feel

• Sad
I've cried too. Exactly that, even if she believes we are trolls, I don't think any of us here don't want the best for her. hearing her describe having to peel her children off her as they beg to come home 😢
Everyone makes mistakes, it's how you deal with and fix those mistakes that makes you the person you are, and I hope this isn't just talk from her. This seems to be the first time she's showed any emotion to the babies and I believe her, may be a mug for it, but time will tell.

Shan if you read this, I'm sorry you've had to go through that with your kids tonight, now please use them cries as your motivation to better yourself and get them back.

• Sad
I have a heart of stone and even I cried. I feel for Shan tonight so so much. But even more so I so upset for Reuben and Grace. They won’t understand what’s happening and must be missing her so much. A utterly heartbreaking situation all around. We’re now the crying immature witches 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I cried hearing about the kids tonight. My heart breaks for them. They don't deserve this.

Shan needs to start working with them rather than against them though. Talking on live the way she does won't help unfortunately. It'll hinder her case. It's sad that she's so alone that she has to rely on social media for comfort and someone to talk to. She needs to get proper legal advice and fight.

Could be completely wrong here - From what I'm making out from Shan's live there were phone calls made to social services. She's once again mentioned tit stirring and a few people mentioned Claire in the comments. If you notice with Shan, she'll read majority of comments. She won't answer them all but she's reads a lot of them and occasionally gives a subtle shake or nod of the head. I sure as hell hope begbare wasn't malicious enough to ring social on her.

• Sad
Yeah
I have a heart of stone and even I cried. I feel for Shan tonight so so much. But even more so I so upset for Reuben and Grace. They won’t understand what’s happening and must be missing her so much. A utterly heartbreaking situation all around. We’re now the crying immature witches 😭
Did the live end abruptly? I.missed it.....so 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.