Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented last night about her MS and she said she will be sleeping all day today anyway so it won't affect her.
Shes been up all night, the crutch will make a reappearance soon I think

Reactions: 3
She was the first thing I saw on TikTok this morning with the whole no matter what’s going on in my life I’m here to spread positivity dance duck off get to bed sort your head out and fight for your babies!!

Reactions: 7
She was the first thing I saw on TikTok this morning with the whole no matter what’s going on in my life I’m here to spread positivity dance duck off get to bed sort your head out and fight for your babies!!
She's out of control completely!!!!

She was on live at 6am this morning doing her make up, said she’d not been to bed yet.
Blimey!😱😱😱😱

She was telling people to Fck off, that no ones tried to help her, that she don’t give a tit what no one thinks anymore, that she’s telling people straight basically. She was just being pure horrible to everyone.

can see why Adam left after the manly family party… she probably was horrible to him after a drink, with the way she just spoke to everyone… she’s miniplative, she’s playing all her followers for fools and she doesn’t care about anyone but herself, not even her children. The sooner all her deluded minions wakeup the better.

they are enabling her horrible behaviour.
She takes no responsibility for her actions whatsoever!!! Always has someone to blame!!!!
Arrogant and self centred! Some days I feel for her that she is clearly, literally on her own, with no-one around her ....but then she reminds me just why that is........with her tit woe is me,I am strong tik toks,then her cat crash lives where she's awful to people🙄

Last edited:

Blimey!😱😱😱😱

She takes no responsibility for her actions whatsoever!!! Always has someone to blame!!!!
Arrogant and self centred! Some days I feel for her that she is clearly, literally on her own, with no-one around her ....but then she reminds me just why that is........with her tit woe is me,I am strong tik toks,then her car crash lives where she's awful to people

Blimey!😱😱😱😱

Arrogant and self centred! Some days I feel for her that she is clearly, literally on her own, with no-one around her ....but then she reminds me just why that is........with her tit woe is me,I am strong tik toks,then her cat crash lives where she's awful to people🙄
***car crash even**

• Haha
Reactions: 2
***car crash even**
Alcohol is definitely not her best friend, mixed with drugs and mental health its evil, especially if she's on prescription drugs for illnesses as well. While drinking she's convinced she's just having a Friday night drink, but it's all part of the rocky road she's going down. I never saw her drink much when she was with Adam. It will probably be another car crash night then back on script from tomorrow. I'm glad I don't drink very often lol

Reactions: 4
Alcohol is definitely not her best friend, mixed with drugs and mental health its evil, especially if she's on prescription drugs for illnesses as well. While drinking she's convinced she's just having a Friday night drink, but it's all part of the rocky road she's going down. I never saw her drink much when she was with Adam. It will probably be another car crash night then back on script from tomorrow. I'm glad I don't drink very often lol
She didn't seem to at all......I've just watched some old tok toks of hers agaon cos I've followed her for ages....
I hate myself for being so negative about her.....I just can't help myself.......her children were always around in the background, granted it was the same old dances she did but.....she is so different now,and it's as if they don't exist...
Still don't know who is the real Shannon.Is it down to drugs,poor mental health or both?
Decided I need to cut her a bit of slack maybe.....sure our friend oasis will say she is conning us bla bla...but unless he or she can be more honest about his/ her relationship with shannon( def not a school friend or acquaintance!)I'm gonna try cut her some slack ( till she winds me up again🤣🤣🙈)

She didn't seem to at all......I've just watched some old tok toks of hers agaon cos I've followed her for ages....
I hate myself for being so negative about her.....I just can't help myself.......her children were always around in the background, granted it was the same old dances she did but.....she is so different now,and it's as if they don't exist...
Still don't k ow who is the reals Shannon,is this her? Is it down to drugs,poor mental health or both?
Decided I need to cut gwr a but of slack maybe.....sure our friend oasis will say she is conning us bla bla...but unless he or she can be more honest about his/ her relationship with shannon( def not a school friend or acquaintance!)I'm gonna try cut her some slack ( till she winds me up again🤣🤣🙈)
I hear you, I cant help but like the shan I used to watch and I'm hoping that's the real her and this is a blip in her life. I criticise her on here when she's on a decline because I find it so frustrating, I believe she's a nice person but don't help herself and is currently letting her kids down. I wonder if she ever watches her lives back and thinks wtf am I doing.

Ps.. Oasis is probably still feeding the unicorns

• Haha
I hear you, I cant help but like the shan I used to watch and I'm hoping that's the real her and this is a blip in her life. I criticise her on here when she's on a decline because I find it so frustrating, I believe she's a nice person but don't help herself and is currently letting her kids down. I wonder if she ever watches her lives back and thinks wtf am I doing.

Ps.. Oasis is probably still feeding the unicorns
We're on the same page......by sounds of it and she must do??? And it must make her so sad to see herself....cos whatever the hell is going on this is a different Shannon in so many ways!!
I still struggle as to why she has no friends around her....as in literally noone,but,again,drugs,alcohol and poor mental health could have contributed to her pushing them away!!!
Sure he or she will reappear and contribute at some point 🙄

Reactions: 2
Has anyone just been on her live? Some woman came on and asked for the Samaritans number, and she read it and started to smirk … absolute joke and everyone was in the comments just telling the woman to google it, me and one other person said the number, wasn’t hard and no reason to smirk

Reactions: 5
If only she spent the same amount of time she spends doing her hair and make up for tiktoks as actually fighting to get her children back. I get there’s not much you can do, but sitting on lives for hours doing make up like she is now, singing along to high school musical and loving life, while her kids have had their whole world rocked the past few months. They won’t understand. It’s actually sad how little she seems to care about it or them right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We're on the same page......by sounds of it and she must do??? And it must make her so sad to see herself....cos whatever the hell is going on this is a different Shannon in so many ways!!
I still struggle as to why she has no friends around her....as in literally noone,but,again,drugs,alcohol and poor mental health could have contributed to her pushing them away!!!
Sure he or she will reappear and contribute at some point 🙄
I don’t struggle to see why she has no friends. Who would want a friend like that, she only cares about herself. She was awful to the kids, she’s rude to the people asking anything on her page. She’s nothing but an attention seeking twit who’s more interested in drinking and doing drugs

Has anyone just been on her live? Some woman came on and asked for the Samaritans number, and she read it and started to smirk … absolute joke and everyone was in the comments just telling the woman to google it, me and one other person said the number, wasn’t hard and no reason to smirk
I don’t struggle to see why she has no friends. Who would want a friend like that, she only cares about herself. She was awful to the kids, she’s rude to the people asking anything on her page. She’s nothing but an attention seeking twit who’s more interested in drinking and doing drugs
That's sort of what I was trying to say......she's clearly pushed everyone away for one reason or another.....so one minute i am feeling sorry she's in this situation the next,I am raging that she's acting like this, whilst those poor children are god knows where and she "appears" to not give a tit!
I was just saying I've said some pretty harsh stuff over past few weeks and I just don't know who she is....I've followed her for ages and am seeing now someone completely different?? Or is this the real her!!??
God knows 😕

She blags my head... how she can come on tik tok, pretending to act like "normal" when her kiddies arent at home, id be broken if my little one was taken off me i wouldn't be prancing about social media! Every other comment is about her kids, how she can sit there reading it and be so blasé absolutely blows my mind how is she not upset not that i want the woman sat there crying but acting like they dont exist, laughing n joking and getting dolled up is strange to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She blags my head... how she can come on tik tok, pretending to act like "normal" when her kiddies arent at home, id be broken if my little one was taken off me i wouldn't be prancing about social media! Every other comment is about her kids, how she can sit there reading it and be so blasé absolutely blows my mind how is she not upset not that i want the woman sat there crying but acting like they dont exist, laughing n joking and getting dolled up is strange to me 🤷‍♀️
The jumping round dancing videos when her kids are under the care of social services... I cannot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.