Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proud of her stretch marks because she wouldn’t have her kids without them?! Sorry?! Where are your kids Shan?! Yeah you went through all that to just bloody give up on them and give them away!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
First day of the kids easter holidays and she's put the back in the sunshine alone smashing up furniture 🙈her neighbours must be demented

• Angry
Reactions: 8
There's so many things that trigger her, you'd think smashing things up with a hammer would trigger her too

Reactions: 6
What a mess she's making , what's the point . Now there probably sharp bits and nails etc for the dogs to walk on.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Her poor neighbours!!! Imagine living next door to her!!
---
Why does she still have the live on?? You are cutting the grass and no one is even talking to you you actual muppet!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Her poor neighbours!!! Imagine living next door to her!!
---
Why does she still have the live on?? You are cutting the grass and no one is even talking to you you actual muppet!!!!
Subs paying to watch her mow the grass 🤣 her addiction to tiktok needs addressing asap

• Haha
Nice to see you decided to smash up G's Wendy House Shan. Pyscho evil witch
Absolute pyscho witch !
Thankyeew tik tok for giving me a warning for calling her a psycopath, ( you bunch if narcs 🤪)
She gets away with abusing her own children, animals and vulnerable followers, driving under influence, smoking weed, all whilst live..makes sense that 😡😡
Never mind, I'll just come here and call her a psycho witch instead....thankyeeew.!!
Smashing up G's Wendy House....just wow😡😡😡
She obvs knows she's never gonna play with it again...and to expect her to give it to a deserving child/charity...well, that would be really stupid🤪
What next shan? Rip off rhe paper and gravitti the walls of their bedrooms which they could have been sleeping in now, had you not decided you wanted to be a twit instead and make sure they were never returned 😡😡
As you were, immature witches....the " thing" drives me insane😡😭

• Angry
Reactions: 12
How can her heart not ache looking at that trampoline realizing her kids aren’t there playing on it. I couldn’t live with myself 💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What a mess she's making , what's the point . Now there probably sharp bits and nails etc for the dogs to walk on.
When Adam was there it was so lovely out the back of the house...full of children's toys, kept nice..how times have changed😳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
Shan-adam # 18

Lucy was blocked and sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nice to see you decided to smash up G's Wendy House Shan. Pyscho evil witch
No way. I have missed that. Been out. Wow that’s so heartless 😢
---
I would love to know what her neighbours think and whether they’ve seen her on TikTok

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.