Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being vile towards those animals again even the cat now!
“You’ll have to all 3 of you get used to having biscuits and learn to not get what you want” 😭😭😭

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Shann_Adam #18

Tidied the garden for summer ahead
But will spend all her time smoking weed in the shed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
“What do you think this is, use and abuse Shannon? Take everything from her and kill her off?”
bleeping hell your cats just meowing at you and maybe hungry you tight bleep! 😡
---
Ffs who’s she threatening to k!ll this time 😡 she deserves to be a very lonely person. No animals, no friends, no kids.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Shan, just to mention then chopping up of the wendy house again....glad it made you feel better, glad you took satisfaction from it!
Hope you're " glad " and take satisfaction that your children are going to be having a lovely Easter break, doing what children should be doing, having fun, a little break away with the people who have cared for and nurtured them for over 15months..whilst you've ruined your life and any chance that they be returned to you!
Those children deserve the world❤
Amazing what some of us can find out when the pyscho thinks we know nothing ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Oh now you want me, you were just licking his w!lly” is she for bleeping real! Getting jealous over a bleeping dog 😡 I really wish someone would come and take those poor animals away

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Think our immature witch was blocked ..but thankyeew for taking one for the team❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah wow she’s about to piss in the bush. I can’t believe she’s actually gone out with that wig front showing 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Just seen a video of her saying she will kill someone , from earlier today . Hope SS see that. Wonder who she wants to kill today .

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Shan, if you're reading here. I can tell you straight away Luna is NOT a cockapoo 😂😂 anyone can clearly see that

• Haha
I’m not setting it on fire.. I just had the urge to smash it up 😡
She’s a bleeping evil cow. So glad those babies aren’t with her

• Angry
Wow I've heard it all
" she's not made any worng decisons"😳
Wtf?😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Does she not get fed up of her own voice it’s never right her on live 24/7 talking to a phone screen ….those poor dogs listening to her day in day out it’s not fair all that negativity around them they are likely so depressed living with her !
---
Just scrolling through and I am sure she just said she has never made any wrong decisions in her life.
She did I caught that 🤬

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.