Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Morning immature bitches and bastards. Please could I have some thread suggestions as we will need a new one soon. Thank yewwww, I appreciate that ✌🏼♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Catinthebag

I’m not normally a show off but would just like to say
I WAS RIGHT…. I KNEW RANTY SHANN WAS ON HER WAY.

Pretty sure I’m a phycologist at this point …

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Proud of her stretch marks because she wouldn’t have her kids without them?! Sorry?! Where are your kids Shan?! Yeah you went through all that to just bloody give up on them and give them away!!

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
It's official Shans lost the plot, she's doing a 24 hour charity live on the 19th April, as if there's going to be loads of donations but I'm loving the charity suggestions in the comments 😂
Rspca
Child line
Narcs anonymous ( made that one up)
Diabetes UK
Liabetes UK.( made that one up teew🤪)

Piss off shan...too little too late...all an act my fat backside😡

• Angry

XxHerewithpopcornxX

We have people in this county suffering from ptsd from being in the army seeing and experiencing all sorts of trauma

We have women and men suffering from DV forced to leave their homes with nothing

We have people working with children with disabilities, and illnesses not knowing if they will live to see the next day…..

And then we have shannon telling us that she has PTSD Autism and god knows what else but having a dance in her kitchen then showing us power pint a to educate us on life ….. grow up seriously see the bigger picture!!! Move on!!! Get your kids back, get a job and have some purpose in life then maybe … just maybe you will stop having all this hate.

Rant over!!

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I cant stop thinking about poor Lenny. Its like she gets pleasure out of emotionally abusing him 😢. Everytime I see his sad face I see her kids sad faces. That poor dog knows she doesn't like him and there's fuck all he can do about it. He deserves to be pampered and sat on someone's lap who's going to show him the love he desperately wants. Dogs are loyal and he will keep showing her love time and time again for nothing in return 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan the more you call out tattle the more you are directing people here to see how funny we are. I think you are a fan girl really 🤣

• Haha

hayp

Chatty Member
Oh my god we’ve been mentioned 😂
Shann don’t come here and read this. It’s not FOR you. It’s about you. We are doing it here to express our anger for your narc behaviour as a pose to doing it on TikTok.

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
This is the effects of a frazzled brain from drugs. NPD and Psychotic behaviour has set in. All the time she has enablers she will continue, untill one day she loses control and commits an awful crime. We all heard her death threats

• Sad

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Rumour has it cheesestring hasn't actually been blocked and is just waiting for "off her face" Shan to return...

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Happy Saturday bitches.....sending love to any lovely ladies having a hard time at the moment ❤❤ don't let this nutcase trigger you because she only cares about herself!

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Oh dear. No Shannon, there is no reverse psychology here, you’re mentally ill and need help before this escalates even more!
Also, two reasons she’s doing a charity live. 1. She has nothing else to do on her birthday because she’s fell out with absolutely everyone. 2. She needs to try make out she’s a nice person again 🤨