Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeAndcake

I don’t understand why she does her make up every single day in the afternoon to walk to the shop to get a monster 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sugarlump92

As if there’s over 200 people in this live and no one is talking 😂😂 people really have now seen the ‘real shann’

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s just told Lenny to be grateful for the things you’ve got…… I’m sure Lenny is glad if those wise words and not thinking about shitting on the floor at all
The way she treats those dogs is disgusting. All they want is love and affection which she couldn’t even give to her own children.

• Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
I am no fan of Shann_official or whatever she calls herself these days, like I said she makes me want to stab myself in the eye watching her...
She deserves to be pulled up for a lot of shit and nasty things she has done especially involving her little people that can't speak for themselves but I do think some of the comments were too far, not everyone has to agree, that's just my opinion.
Does that make me hate her any less, nope...do I think the farther her children (and the dogs) are away from her the better...Hell yes!!!
I am baffled as to how she can stand and read all that and show no emtion at all, surely there is only so much one person can take???

• Heart

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
i come off for 10 mins whats happend? just read through the comments on here? some of the comments by certain people today havent been on one even mentioned if she was going to see her mum which was sick. The tattlers were just talking to each other and having a laugh but others went way too far. I said earlier she eas in her feelings as she was listening to sad songs. I dont like her one bit but i do hope she doesnt do anything silly!

Lassie21

VIP Member
Will she get the message that people are sick of her shit......anytime I have looked today no one is talking! Why is she keeping the live on??? What a melt!!

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I mean… I don’t think we’ve quite got the gist yet.. but if you didn’t know
Shan’s livid.. from a mothers perspective… she’s livid. She’s superwoman and strong.

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shann, can we postpone psycho Thursday please babe. I'm busy watching people trying to rescue Chy from Rosh and that's interesting as hell. Your bullshit is gonna have to wait.

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Lewwwcy my respect for yeww lasted longer than I thought it would. Congratulations 🤪
I can’t watch this Shan, she makes me rage so much. The people up her ass in the comments are as bad as she is. Must be racist child abusers teww. Fucking wronguns the lot of them 😂😂

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
“Oh now you want me, you were just licking his w!lly” is she for fucking real! Getting jealous over a fucking dog 😡 I really wish someone would come and take those poor animals away

• Angry
  • Wow

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She definitely looked close to tears at times. I expect she's gone to have a cry , and then later or tomorrow being her cocky self. It's difficult to feel compassion for someone who told someone maybe they should kill themselves or stopped a friend from getting medical assistance, amongst many other things. That being said , of course no one would want her to do something stupid .
---

Although she's done a stupid video now so I wouldn't worry .

Lassie21

VIP Member
How much does she feed the dogs.....any wonder they 💩 everywhere!?!?! Her wee dog only has a wee tummy no way he needs fed that much, the bowl is full again!
They only get a 5 min walk so no way they need that much grub!!
---
Her neighbours must want to stab her in the eye that music blasting 24/7 practically!

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Shann_Adam #18

Tidied the garden for summer ahead
But will spend all her time smoking weed in the shed

• Haha
  • Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
I just want to clarify I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Shan, she reaps what she sows. I dont agree family and kids should be bought into the trolling, they are the innocent ones in all of this
I agree
It went a bit wild this afternoon, mentioning her mum as an example.
It's already been said that she gives us enough vile content to comment on!

• Heart