Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Of course she’s done wrong and I’m all for taking the piss out of her. But wishing her dead is sick and I’ve seen a fair few comments on her lives saying that. We can agree to disagree. We’re all entitled to our own opinions 🥰
---
Also just to add, I am disgusted by her actions, hence doing a lot in the background to ensure certain vulnerable people are protected

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Faith61

VIP Member
Shan, just to mention then chopping up of the wendy house again....glad it made you feel better, glad you took satisfaction from it!
Hope you're " glad " and take satisfaction that your children are going to be having a lovely Easter break, doing what children should be doing, having fun, a little break away with the people who have cared for and nurtured them for over 15months..whilst you've ruined your life and any chance that they be returned to you!
Those children deserve the world❤

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve never seen so many gullible people in one place. I genuinely think.. if Shan was to predict the lotto numbers for them they’d put their life savings on a ticket.
---
So she’s trying to bring violence to her home . What an absolute disgrace… no wonder your never get your kids back! Sad excuse for a ‘mother’
She even said she’d knock on the neighbours door so they could film the fight for her 🤣

• Haha

samanthalou27

My heart breaks for those dogs.. it really does 😭
I phoned rspca yesterday. Told them all about tiktok how she kicks lenny fed him toy stuffin saying she's gonna chop his balls off. They passing the information to someone an going to loom her up on tt 🙏🙌 hopefully someone goes out

• Heart

Catinthebag

She has so many triggers and hates being around people and has anxiety yet pops to the shop 54 times a day. Just ups and leaves her house without a second thought.
She chats away to the sales assistant without a care in the world. I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

golfr15

What exactly got you banned 😬😂
---

Ah I really want to know who u are. I saw a few get blocked
---
I think I maybe close to knocking it on the head. I can’t work her out. She’s just a psycho and there isn’t anything that can change that.
i got blocked for saying sclub 7 were bankrupt 🤣
---
and as for not having to set an alarm what a shit person I pray them kids never see anything of what she has said. She preaches mental health but then carries on abusing her small people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

My name is red

VIP Member
Just tuned back in to the bitch after switching off earlier, can see she's abused her dogs again and gone on a blocking rampage. When are ppl gonna learn not to sub and give IT any attention at all. After working hard all week I'm enjoying a nice wine with my 15 year old sat next to me watching a movie,.can't beat having your kids around and plus hubby is at work so got the TV to ourselves. Imagine being all alone, no kids,.no family and being a massive narc. Everybody to their own shann but I'll hold kids close to me unlike you, you c*nt

• Heart

Fizzy Bubbles

Many times I've seen Crusty describe herself as an EMPATH (she likes to type this in capitals for effect!) so I've just looked up what the opposite is ... NARCISSIST, PSYCHOPATH or SOCIOPATH ... funny that !!

mad05

Oh my god! It drives me mad how she sings every song like it was actually written about her!!!!! Fucking bath the poor dog or perform a concert, you can’t do both!

Faith61

VIP Member
Nice to see you decided to smash up G's Wendy House Shan. Pyscho evil bitch
Absolute pyscho bitch !
Thankyeew tik tok for giving me a warning for calling her a psycopath, ( you bunch if narcs 🤪)
She gets away with abusing her own children, animals and vulnerable followers, driving under influence, smoking weed, all whilst live..makes sense that 😡😡
Never mind, I'll just come here and call her a psycho bitch instead....thankyeeew.!!
Smashing up G's Wendy House....just wow😡😡😡
She obvs knows she's never gonna play with it again...and to expect her to give it to a deserving child/charity...well, that would be really stupid🤪
What next shan? Rip off rhe paper and gravitti the walls of their bedrooms which they could have been sleeping in now, had you not decided you wanted to be a twat instead and make sure they were never returned 😡😡
As you were, immature bitches....the " thing" drives me insane😡😭

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I know lots of people read here but can't comment here, so to get a refund...

Go to your app store or Google play store, go to help and support, go to subscriptions and then request a refund... Something like that anyway.

You most definitely can get a refund though, especially if you've been blocked.

Lassie21

VIP Member
I see her views are down.
Yay!!! 👏👏👏 lets hope it stays that way!

She will be opening the live again soon for people to comment because she ia getting no attention!
---
Just saw her .....so no one is talking to her so she is just putting random photos of herself on the green screen! 🤣🤣
---
Oh good lord!!
Screenshot_20230330-223231_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha