Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeAndcake

I just want to take that poor Lennie off of her she’s fucking nasty! The way she sits and cuddles Luna and poor Lennie just gets left out and treated like shit she doesn’t deserve them dogs at all!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Faith61

VIP Member
I can't watch her anymore. Them poor children.
---
Imagine your mum has lost you for whatever reason, and she's on TikTok daily trying to justify how SHE feels
Couldn't believe my ears when she said that,don't know why I was so shocked to be fair..nothing that comes out of her should shock me any more,but she always manages it..please,.social services, don't allow this psycho bitch ever to have to " set her alarm" again, it would end in disaster for those precious children 😢

• Sad

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Shannon you are no longer a mum .stop referring to yourself as a mum!! You've lost that right the day you decided to just stop feeding them NEGLECT! the one thing your crying about right now is the same thing you have done to your kids!! DO BETTER YOU DICKHEAD
---
Who is she talking to?!
The damn shed I think
---
She's going to wrestle grandma 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Its not bullying, it's making people aware of who you really are. We would do it on your comments if you turned subs off & didn't block people

• Haha
  • Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
You know those people that go on mass murder sprees and they stand there preaching and ranting about how everyone’s done them wrong that’s why they’re doing it? That’s the vibes she’s giving me right now 😳 honestly she’s scary!!

My name is red

VIP Member
Surely the house is next she's gonna lose, surely she's lost any kind of benefits regarding the kids now..how the hell is she gonna pay for a 3 bed house on her Todd. Jobcentre for shann soon, have to get a job like the rest of us!!!! With a bit of luck she's not gonna end up with many subscribers after all this shit

Lassie21

VIP Member
The lazy 🐄 has arisen from her pit I see!!!

Honestly she looks like she needs a good powerhose! 🤢🤢
---
She wants to know if people are on talking strike!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Big up the tattle crew in the live last night!!! You all have such staying power, you immature bitches!! 🥰🥰✌✌
l0ExbnGIX9sMFS7PG.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

Melodyxo

There’s a live streamer called tara (she’s got 2 teeth) has anyone heard of her? Every now and then she has a massive blocking session. Changes MODs & blocks everyone who was nice to her (and out up with her shit). snd the starts again. Shann is similar. All these newbies don’t know the ‘real’ Shann so she’ll be loving her new besties for a while until the next real Shann pops out and they’ll all be gone again. I’ll be here waiting with my popcorn!
I've never commented on here before but I've been reading since the beginning and followed the crusty wig wearer for god knows how long, so I'm finally commenting 🥳. Toothless is another I've followed for a long time, another child abusing scum bag! They all seem to have a similar trait, the ones who have their children removed by ss. Also to confirm the '5day' thing is infact Wrestlemania 39, as a huge wrestling fan myself that is what she will be banging on about as it's on Saturday and Sunday, it's the biggest event they do every year. So she's going to bang on about it for days when it's over 🙄. I love wrestling but wouldn't bore people to death with it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Also to add.....

HELLO FELLOW TATTLERS, & THANKYEWWW FOR HAVING ME HERE 🥰

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Right let me tell you 1. You're not beautiful 2. You're defo not phenomenal 3. You're a narcassist 4. You're nothing but a egg donor 5. You're a shit singer & shit dancer

AnyoneForTea☕️

She’s gonna claim she’s not fit to work bet ya she will play on MS but then I hope they watch her TikTok and see her stupid dances! I bet she don’t declare gift money either! Hope she gets caught out.

• Angry

XxHerewithpopcornxX

I would love to ask her when her children are older and they blame her for all their trauma will she actually accept it or will she deflect and blame everyone else