Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm so sorry

Reactions: 6
I've never seen the video in the car! Does anyone have it?

She's horrid, she honestly shouldn't be allowed out in public. Shame you can't just throw someone in prison for being a sociopath

Reactions: 5
I'm so sorry

I’m so so sorry for your loss

Reactions: 4
How have I only just known about this thread can’t stand the girl a proper show up

Reactions: 9
I hope the kiddies have the best weekend and an amazing Easter away from there abusive “mother”. They deserve the world

Reactions: 16
She came on live about 2am

Reactions: 4
Happy Saturday bitches.....sending love to any lovely ladies having a hard time at the moment don't let this nutcase trigger you because she only cares about herself!

Reactions: 12
Happy Saturday bitches.....sending love to any lovely ladies having a hard time at the moment don't let this nutcase trigger you because she only cares about herself!
Exactly...poor Kathleen telling her her woes and she gives no fucks.....shan thats not true "shan fam" behaviour!!
I'm so baffled as to why these people come back for more...it's as if they're living in hope that one day she will " notice them"

I am loving that subs are dropping & the views & her subs that actually comment. This is what needed to happen she will realise eventually

I don’t understand why she does her make up every single day in the afternoon to walk to the shop to get a monster

Reactions: 11
I don’t know her, she’s all over my TikTok but can someone elaborate what’s going on?

Reactions: 1
Ta luv honestly seeing her like she is with them dogs is killing me at the moment
That’s awful. So sorry for this. I understand your rage
---
How have I only just known about this thread can’t stand the girl a proper show up
I have been here for about a week ish. Great place to vent and comment and not have to sub and get blocked.
---
I don’t know her, she’s all over my TikTok but can someone elaborate what’s going on?
So much really. You’re probably best to look thru fyp, here and then her page. Takes time to get to know it all. It’s a rabbit hole

Reactions: 2
The long and short of it is.....Shann is a shit person, shit mother, shit dog parent, has a shit attitude and treats people like shit!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.