Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5.1k people watching!! This girl is loving playing the victim right now!! She will be slagging that Sophie off all night to keep the followers rolling in. “ if I find it I’ll apologise” oh behave shann. You know exactly where it is so you know that apology won’t happen. I just can’t think she met someone off TikTok and invited them to her house without an ulterior motive for her to make this tit up

Reactions: 7
So hold on....Shann has said Soph stole her bag and the twats in the comments are the judge, jury and executioner.....just because Shann said she stole it....where is the proof!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤣
There isn’t any proof girl just Shann 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Money money money. You can see pound signs in her eyes. She’s not blocking anyone yet because she wants more people to subscribe

Reactions: 2
I’ve recorded it but I’ll need to massively condense it down to post. It’ll be loads of parts. But I’ll post the best bits tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want to request to go live with her just to shut her up and put her in her place but she will block me and my profile will be made visible to 4.7k people 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she is so 'concerned' over this bag that had her cards and everything in aint she? WE CAN ALSO READ YOU SHANN YOUR A bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wtf does this is my left this is my right mean? 🤣
if you look to the right when talking you’re lying, she’s probs read a book about body language and think she knows everything, no shannon you went to uni for a couple of months then got kicked out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so smug and has got exactly what she wants and she’s laughing at everyone. She’s not fukin stupid

This girl is literally off her rocker!!!! Soph told her all day that she was older than Shann and that made her feel inferior.....WTF!!

• Haha
I’ve recorded it but I’ll need to massively condense it down to post. It’ll be loads of parts. But I’ll post the best bits tomorrow 🤣
I feel like you’ll be posting “part 23432585” by the end of this live 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disney taught her loads about psychology apparently. Who needs uni ey? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she is so 'concerned' over this bag that had her cards and everything in aint she? WE CAN ALSO READ YOU SHANN YOUR A bleep
Yes to this!! Honestly I would be panicking and phoning the bank to cancel my card if that was the case !!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.